Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,059 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:42 AM

Leverage On Your Existing Relationships & Earn Millions Before Service Year Ends - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Leverage On Your Existing Relationships & Earn Millions Before Service Year Ends (617 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? / 3 Months Job You Can Do Before Service. / 3 Months Job You Can Do Before Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leverage On Your Existing Relationships & Earn Millions Before Service Year Ends by Eggcelent(m): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
I am Eniitan Emmanuel. Among other things, I am a Network Marketer. Network Marketing Has Paid Over A Million Naira Within The Past 4 Months. I'M HERE SO THAT YOU TOO MAY MAKE SOME MONEY.

I Define Network Marketing As LEVERAGING ON YOUR EXISTING & POTENTIAL RELATIONSHIPS TO MAKE MORE MONEY. And That Is Why I Am Convinced That Anybody, Including You, Can Make It In Network Marketing Because Everyone Knows Someone.

Network Marketing Has The Following Advantages;
i. Multiple Streams Of Income i.e. You Can Establish Several Channels Of Income By Promoting More Than One Company At A Time;
ii. You Already Have The "Raw Materials" (Relationships) To Succeed.
iii. Freedom. You Work With Your Phone/Laptop & At Your Convenience.
iv. Doesn't Stop You From Getting A Salary Job Or Pursuing Other Objectives If You Wish.

The Current Economic Recession Means Organizations Are Laying Off Staff Rather Than Employing. This Makes It Imperative That We Become More Creative In Generating Employments/Incomes. Network Marketing Fits The Bill For Those Who Will Choose To Forge Their Own Part. The Service Year Will Soon Be Over. Realities Of The Labour Market & Its Accompany Pressure Will Soon Set In. NOW, IS THE TIME TO ACT!

Eagle Aurum Company - www.eagleaurum.com - Presents An Amazing Opportunity Which I Consider Most Suited To Serving Corps Members To Explore & Earn Millions Before The Mandatory Service Year Ends. With A One Time Investment Of 40€ (less than #20) You Can Buy-In Into The Company & Participate In Its Referral Business Where You Bring In Just 3 People.

You Have The Time.
You Have The Energy.
You Have The Relationships.
The Question Is; Do You Have The Vision To See The Gem In This Opportunity?

Contact Me On WhatsApp For Details If Interested.

(1) (Reply)

First Allawee... When? Abuja Camp / Enugu Govt Increases Corps Members’ Allowance / Nysc Corpershop Complete Campkits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.