Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos (55193 Views)

Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Trial: Senators, Protesters Besiege Court (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Wears Jewish Prayer Sash For His Trial At Abuja Court. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by WaffenSS(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
zionmade:

Ok i dnt deal with touts. But if in case u have at least 3 credits in waec inbox ur cv. I can give u a little job because seeing how frustrated u sound, u may be d next person on news for suicide

Lols you poor hapless maggot.

I'm the Head of Human Resources where I work.

I give jobs.

You know what a job is? That thing your diabetic monkey dad never had?
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by zionmade(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
WaffenSS:

Lols you poor hapless maggot.

I'm the Head of Human Resources where I work.

I give jobs.

You know what a job is? That thing your diabetic monkey dad never had?
The position of a head of Human Resources never exists. It is called HRM olodo.
Head of Human Resources wole wole agbero wing of mile 2
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by WaffenSS(m): 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
zionmade:

The position of a head of Human Resources never exists. It is called HRM olodo.
Head of Human Resources wole wole agbero wing of mile 2

A simple Google search would have spared you this shame.

Go on. Look it up.

Daft fuckface
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by Toscoas2(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
zionmade:

Point of correction i am no supporter of Kanu or IPOB.
So next time u want to read a post read it with open mind. Nigeria has animals living inside it. Or are cows now humans?
Dont be an iddiot.
Are you pained? truth is bitter.
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
tifany89:

My brother u v spoken well but let me ask u n I want u to answer sincerely.
Which other tribe in Nigeria do u think is more Nigerian Dan d Igbo man? For them to be clamouring for an independent country in spite of their investments that is widely spread all over Nigeria tells u all is not well with this country. Are u happy with the country currently is? Are u proud with the rot n decay? How about d unnecessary killings and injustice? Stereotyping, ethnic hatred n all. Where u not here wen d Oba of lagos threatened Igbos and made his lagoon speech? What about d Igbos should leave lagos protest? The killings of unarmed protesters? Killings in the north with Igbos lives and businesses as target? Wat about d 5% speech just because of political differences or does dat sound one Nigerian to u? What about uneven developmental projects? Unnecessary hatred n all? Quota system nko, a situation where people with lower qualifications r given undue considerations coz of their ethnicity? Truth is some of us just talk without reasoning maybe because we want to talk. Why not reflect on these salient issues raised above and tell me if the Igbos r wrong to seek for self determination which happens to be their God given rights . The truth is if this country must remain one then a lot of things has to change . May God not let us plunged this country into another needless bloodshed. Amen
Well spoken. Seeing that the power doesn't seem to leave a set of people,I quite agree with you. But really I don't like the approach he is using. He was okay until the rants. Pmb is proud you know. Well its all in the hands of God now
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by gartamanta: 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
AntiNigerian:
May the souls of Fraud Lugard and Fraudulent Shaw never rest in peace for creating Liegeria!

Both of them deserved to be hanged twice over for the criminal act they commited in 1914 called 'Amalgamation'

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by tifany89(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
cummando:

Well spoken. Seeing that the power doesn't seem to leave a set of people,I quite agree with you. But really I don't like the approach he is using. He was okay until the rants. Pmb is proud you know. Well its all in the hands of God now
That is the thing, his kind of approach is the only thing Nigeria understands. Do u know how much awareness his approach as u termed it has brought for the 'struggle' both locally n internationally? What do u expect him to do? Militants r being negotiated with because of the approach they took, even boko harm was at a time approached for discussions, truth is m not in any way giving credence to these kinda approach but it seems to be working. Even if Kanu is out of the picture tomorrow, d awareness, dat consciousness has already been created

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by PDJT: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
[s]
cummando:
I'm no bigot....but I just have to say this
The Igbo's are good people....but once they are convinced,they become stubborn,hard headed and irrational humans.
If one person can answer these questions for me I will forever fight for themthem
1. What are you guys fighting for?
2. Reasons for independence!!!
3. Why the Biafra war stopped!

Truth be said....asking for independence from a country that was formed with you as a major player is treason. If this is how every people ask for independence then we won't have countries and presidents anymore... Only streets and baales.
My talk doesn't matter but I bid you all to change. Its stupid to come challenge a landlord in his house. If its a zoo then leave.to me PMB is lenient. I would have given him the abiola treatment a long time ago. Who you be to come challenge me in my house
My prayer...y'all should repent. Our disunity na I'm dey make common South Africans dey kill us. Let's unite for once and see us become a world power. If independence finally comes to y'all Una go still fight.
Stubbornness won't help. Succumb to a one Nigeria. Left to me if independence happens which I doubt...I'll be the first person that would seek to break it! I'll collapse it.
.....BTW. I'm one of yall somehow
[/s]
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by wtfCode: 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
mayorwah98:

Bro nobody is holding you guys na. Abeg make hena leave
Thanks 4 ur support...plz extend the support by making ur leaders give it all up.
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by opinion1: 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
What we want is biafra without islam cos islam is evil and comes from the pit of hell. Imagine what the governor of kaduna is doing to christains in his state with so much impunity and guts because the rest of the zoo can swallow it as long as its from the hausa but when the igbos reacts the hausa servants(yorbas) will become restless over it and you wonder when this hausa dormination will end seeing that the yorbas are now permanent servants to them, look at what the yorbas did to jonathan. The yorbas are the only poisnous backbiters in the zoo, dunno why they do that probably because they will starve if nigeria splits making them the greatest loosers as they have practically nothing they contribute to nigeria economy, no agricultural produce, no oil( not even palm oil), no sense of commerce, even the education they used to boast of is being taken over by the easterners, so somebody tell me what yorbas contribute= nothing!!

We the biafrans are wiser that you yorbas and know why you want one nigeria with all your heart even more that the north lol... But one thing i know is that one day this union must come to an end. And biafra will emerge!
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by 989900: 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Kanu will be found guilty and sentenced (if the rule of law is upheld), and nothing will happen . . . he is a dimwit with crowd of the same who keeps on complicating his case and making things difficult for everyone who is trying to help his case.

Smart Igbo folks in the US saw through his shallow mental depth when he came to the US soliciting for funds for arms to cause trouble in Nigeria.

Now, prosecution just got even more video evidence plus the ones they already have to crucify him.

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by opinion1: 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
We the biafrans are wiser that you yorbas and know why you want one nigeria with all your heart even more that the north lol... But one thing i know is that one day this union must come to an end. And biafra will emerge!
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by Deadlytruth(m): 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
Opakan2:

protest for who? when I'm not mad

your Ironsi should have left d system the way the white men made it where federalism and healthy competition thrived. But because of greed and absolute power to rule dissolved the peaceful order

Now you lots will werk werk werk lol.. e ma sise ku ni

That beast called Ironsi from Nigeria's Middle East is the cause of the failed state status of this country. The good thing is that his kinsmen who applauded his self serving Unification Decree are paying dearly for that blunder till today as they have become the hardest hit with respect to the consequences of that evil unification of theirs. I love Karma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army / Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode / Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.