Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos (47756 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: My Marriage May Not Last A Month / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day / Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by princemillla(m): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dandeson1:
This picture just reminded me of our hood hoe who died. The news hit us like a tsunami. From miles away you can hear brothers sobbing in mild tones. I myself sank to my knees when they told me.
For the guys who never had a taste of her, it was sorrow still. Their hopes and dreams were cut short by her untimely demise.
O'death!! where is thy sting? you coward. You have stolen from us. The other girls rejected us, they shunned us! they'd rather eat their virginity but the hood hoe? she saved us wankers!
We contributed money for her funeral, each brother a thousand naira. We found a dead sheep in the yard.Nature gave us meat. We mourned her. We made songs and sang praises of her. We beat the drums with our third legs, it sent rhythms to her soul
Its been 2years since then, parents now lock their willing daughters away from us. The older brothers can't hold it no more.
Many have deceased themselves to meet the hood hoe. The rest of us are still contemplating.
Blessed be the hood hoe even in death. Accursed be celibacy.

This one Don dey run mad small small cheesy

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by ajeleseujn(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
Auntie don dey old sha
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Gusy(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
yomi007k:

Show us ur own....
so ur eyes re for fancy ,yea she luk gud to some bt hmm so disgusting
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by afamaustin(m): 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
ihu Coke okpa fanta.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Larryfest(m): 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
Alitair:
too much kneel-ing in one life time
Not just kneeling alone but also giving BJ...

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by yomi007k(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Gusy:
so ur eyes re for fancy ,yea she luk gud to some bt hmm so disgusting

Show us ur own if u dare.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by poweredcom(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
cossy na classy olosho
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by LordXaaan: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
veekid:

cossy is ugly #imo

Cosy olomu ibepe
She still makes a great Bleep, thats more important.

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
Am I the only one seeing those legs quite disgusting!
Shut up jor, Mrs perfect.

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by LordXaaan: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
ajeleseujn:
Auntie don dey old sha
We know, so what?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Queentito(f): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
PapiNigga:
Cossy Orjiakor looks fresh in these new photos she shared on her media page.The actress also showed off her natural virgin hair...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/cossy-and-her-assets-look-good-in-new.html?m=1
This cheap LovePeddler that don't worth more than itel S31, can't do without flaunting her tired boobs in pictures. Ewu
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by azimibraun: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dandeson1:
This picture just reminded me of our hood hoe who died. The news hit us like a tsunami. From miles away you can hear brothers sobbing in mild tones. I myself sank to my knees when they told me.
For the guys who never had a taste of her, it was sorrow still. Their hopes and dreams were cut short by her untimely demise.
O'death!! where is thy sting? you coward. You have stolen from us. The other girls rejected us, they shunned us! they'd rather eat their virginity but the hood hoe? she saved us wankers!
We contributed money for her funeral, each brother a thousand naira. We found a dead sheep in the yard.Nature gave us meat. We mourned her. We made songs and sang praises of her. We beat the drums with our third legs, it sent rhythms to her soul
Its been 2years since then, parents now lock their willing daughters away from us. The older brothers can't hold it no more.
Many have deceased themselves to meet the hood hoe. The rest of us are still contemplating.
Poetry!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dandeson1:
I go like take the weed, u dey take.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by AkachukwuD(m): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wow Rev. Sister Cossy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by LordXaaan: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dandeson1:

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Zenlife: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
dollyjoy:

Na leg you dey hammer?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Queentito:

This cheap LovePeddler that don't worth more than itel S31, can't do without flaunting her tired boobs in pictures. Ewu
Haters, like wat mmm participate will say, is it ur boobs?
Warri boys will say na u get her flaunting power?

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Keenysbojan(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jfast:
See boobs

By the Way cossy
hahahahaha i no fit laf binish abeg, dat ur pix na die hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Godson32(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
Those buns,I mean that bobby don dey expire.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by LordXaaan: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
ToriBlue:
overrated breast.
Your jealousy is just too.............................i dont know what to say...

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
princemillla:
This old thing should be swap or sold off on olx....

What do u gain from hating her now,

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by LordXaaan: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Queentito:

**in don jazzys voice** Jealousi jealousii

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by justino57(m): 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
See her big head big breast
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Came: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
Make person come marry this Anty now, she don dey old ooooo....make all these things no waste.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by tosyne2much(m): 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
The only thing I like about her is her boobs mainly because I'm an ardent lover of boobs cool

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by blacq2009(m): 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
Yes.only you.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Cutehector(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
The only thing I like about her is her boobs mainly because I'm an ardent lover of boobs cool
have u touched one? wink
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by blacq2009(m): 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
Sorry sweetie pie. no mind me sef.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by tosyne2much(m): 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Cutehector:
have u touched one? wink
Never had the privilege to touch boobs before tho cool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by justjify(m): 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dandeson1:

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by Cutehector(m): 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Never had the privilege to touch boobs before tho cool
lol so how do u now like it wen u haven't touched it... I told u dat u should bang one of these female fans of urs, u won't hear grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos by tosyne2much(m): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
Cutehector:
lol so how do u now like it wen u haven't touched it... I told u dat u should bang one of these female fans of urs, u won't hear grin
Hahahaha hahaha roflwkmd madt man cheesy cheesy cheesy

Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' / Lola Omotayo Smokes At Lagos Club (Video) / David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos)