Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,436 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:34 AM

She Just Told Me She's Wilder, How Do I Fvck Her To Stupor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Told Me She's Wilder, How Do I Fvck Her To Stupor (2222 Views)

I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen / Should I Fvck Her? / Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Just Told Me She's Wilder, How Do I Fvck Her To Stupor by FreeSpirited: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
She's very interesting, spontaneous and a sexy young lass....we just started hanging out, I kind of believe she's somewhat innocent or less exposed but she told me she's wilder....if I fvck her, she will be the youngest gal I have fvcked....pls my people how do I show this gal I'm the king of the wild. Thanks
Re: She Just Told Me She's Wilder, How Do I Fvck Her To Stupor by KunleSteel: 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Must you show her anything? Must you bleep her? Must you?!
Re: She Just Told Me She's Wilder, How Do I Fvck Her To Stupor by FreeSpirited: 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
KunleSteel:
Must you show her anything? Must you bleep her? Must you?!
Isnt that a challenge?
Re: She Just Told Me She's Wilder, How Do I Fvck Her To Stupor by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
put ur head in her pussy

1 Like

Re: She Just Told Me She's Wilder, How Do I Fvck Her To Stupor by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 02, 2017
Pack 1 sachet of tm inside black power horse, drink the mixture and top it with alomo medium size... Try that and your life will not remain the same

1 Like

Re: She Just Told Me She's Wilder, How Do I Fvck Her To Stupor by babyfaceafrica: 12:21am On Mar 02, 2017
folarinmiles:
Pack 1 sachet of tm inside black power horse, drink the mixture and top it with alomo medium size... Try that and your life will not remain the same
you won kill am
Re: She Just Told Me She's Wilder, How Do I Fvck Her To Stupor by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:28am On Mar 02, 2017
IF U WAS THIS SERIOUS WITH UR STUDIES,U WOULD HAVE MAKE 5.0 CPGA
Re: She Just Told Me She's Wilder, How Do I Fvck Her To Stupor by FreeSpirited: 8:44am On Mar 02, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
CGPA don't count in every course.... and not every university uses 5.0 grade system..... find out

1 Like

Re: She Just Told Me She's Wilder, How Do I Fvck Her To Stupor by FreeSpirited: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
With this ur whack English we know who went to school

1 Like

Re: She Just Told Me She's Wilder, How Do I Fvck Her To Stupor by bizzy500: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2017
woo! i like wild girlz...sex with them iz alwayz awesome,anyway just be yourself hope u hav the skills
Re: She Just Told Me She's Wilder, How Do I Fvck Her To Stupor by smartgenius10(m): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
insert Mortal insynd her Puna then she'll be domesticated.. .. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: She Just Told Me She's Wilder, How Do I Fvck Her To Stupor by FreeSpirited: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
So no advice on how to bang a young gal claiming wild yet?
Re: She Just Told Me She's Wilder, How Do I Fvck Her To Stupor by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
FreeSpirited:
After all ur education and queen english,all u could achieve is how to furck a girl to stupor...what a feat! cheesy
FreeSpirited:
After all ur education and queen english,all u could achieve is how to furck a girl to stupor...what a feat!
Re: She Just Told Me She's Wilder, How Do I Fvck Her To Stupor by adegeye38(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
FreeSpirited:
She's very interesting, spontaneous and a sexy young lass....we just started hanging out, I kind of believe she's somewhat innocent or less exposed but she told me she's wilder....if I fvck her, she will be the youngest gal I have fvcked....pls my people how do I show this gal I'm the king of the wild. Thanks
give ur lyf to christ my brother tis d only way
Re: She Just Told Me She's Wilder, How Do I Fvck Her To Stupor by FreeSpirited: 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
After all ur education and queen english,all u could achieve is how to furck a girl to stupor...what a feat! :DAfter all ur education and queen english,all u could achieve is how to furck a girl to stupor...what a feat!
So u need education to know that fvcking is a neccesity for the body to function well?......And which education taught you not to fvck?
Re: She Just Told Me She's Wilder, How Do I Fvck Her To Stupor by profhezekiah: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
sorry over sylabus mr know all
FreeSpirited:

(1) (Reply)

Guys And Ladies Rate My Dick Short Or Long ? / Question Of The Day: Would You Cross This Nest Of Snakes To Save Your Girlfriend / Ten Most Dangerous But Innocent Animals You Dont Know *avoid Them Landers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.