Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,469 members, 7,911,127 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:17 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3011 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

I don kill all of dem no worry grin
Woke up not feeling well jare will godoctores when they open later today .. cry pray for me
what wrong with your health
Re: . by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 02, 2017
Martin124:
what wrong with your health
Had beans last night .. had heart burn
This morning chest has been hurting me .. might be a chest infection .. all this cold sef embarassed just in bed right now
But need to get up
Re: . by firstking01(m): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

It works you are right but the difference is

When the guy truly likes the girl .. You dont even see him on nl anymore
Flirting with who FLIRTING STOPS .. lol unfortunately majority just flirt up and down even when the girl might be 1% interested the way the guy acts on NL just put her right off .. thats why its rare .. most not from Romance section or active user .

Lol thats why if i flirt with u on NL u already friendzone don't decieve yaself grin from jump .. i just play along tongue ( but if u still on my whatsapp right now there is major hope)
Now its the ones who dont chase girls up and down or maybe just flirt with only one .. Those are the one who get married cheesy
You are so very right, seems you 've been there cheesy...Mistake most guys here make is, immediately they spot a girl they like on nairaland they'd become too openly flirty with the girl forgetting that em girls like it discreet....and plus, you gotta stop flirting with other girls on here cos she 'll be watching you from behind your back cool

2 Likes

Re: . by Maxi112: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol abi o
Dey sex chat now bring ur personal business on NL na dat wan make we marry abi grin
grin grin sex chatting is the only thing they do offline, when things get sore along the line... they won't let us rest grin

you'd be overwhelm with the kind of rubbish happening behind the scene. grin screen grab, strange sob springing up from no where to troll you. what else can I say, what about the kiss and tell dude grin

cyber love is rubbish.... offline is bae kiss

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 02, 2017
firstking01:
You are so very right, seems you 've been there cheesy...Mistke most guys here make is, immediately they spot a girl they like on nairaland they'd become too openly flirty with the girl forgetting that em girls like it discreet....and plus, you gotta stop flirting with other girls on here cos she 'll be watching you from behind your back cool
My brother been there o .. almost lost myself in the process so i understand why alot of females are a bit sceptical
But i have never seen u flirt before .. so u part of the 1% grin exactly .. as soon as a girl has feeling for you even ur female friends we do not care .. dont chat to them till we like bf n gf and now have trust ..

Exactly if only some men can reason like you .. its a shame lol some real potentials grin thank God i no fall .. would have been one baby mama by now grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

This morning chest has been hurting me .. might be a chest infection .. all this cold sef embarassed just in bed right now
But need to get up
hmmm you still filling d pain till diz time!!!??
Re: . by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2017
Maxi112:
grin grin sex chatting is the only thing they do offline, when things get sore along the line... they won't let us rest grin

you'd be overwhelm with the kind of rubbish happening behind the scene. grin screen grab, strange sob springing up from no where to troll you. what else can I say, what about the kiss and tell dude grin

Tell me about it grin
Some will say hey what are you wearing .. " i just shake my head " and next thing friendzoned
And then they wonder why
Instead to act mature and fix up most cant take rejection even go afar as ignoring , isulting , spreading lies up and down .. SAME GUY SAID I LOVE U FEW SECS AGO
they made it hard for people who genuinely fancy someone ..
Re: . by Maxi112: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, well, that's if you want it to be like that...the couples who met on nairaland that wedded nko?, what you gotta say to that??...bro, it works for me like magic grin
emboldened... your case with half is still fresh bro grin

however, we have some commendable relationship going on here but the rate things are going on here! safe relationship isn't guaranteed.

anything you do online, will still end up online.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2017
Martin124:
hmmm you still filling d pain till diz time!!!??
Comes and goes .. ave had it before .. antibiotics always works within few days
Just need to get the prescription wink thank you i'll be ok lol was just milking it abit
Re: . by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2017
Maxi112:

however, we have some commendable relationship going on here but the rate things are going on here! safe relationship isn't guaranteed.

Lol so guys to are scared .. wow! Thought it was just the females
Bumbae1:

But need to get up
have u taken ya bath??maybe u should take a cup of coffee,,,den take a walk,,,like just walk out

1 Like

Martin124:
have u taken ya bath??maybe u should take a cup of coffee,,,den take a walk,,,like just walk out
No still on my bed will roll off soon .. being lazy
Re: . by Maxi112: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

Tell me about it grin
Some will say hey what are you wearing .. " i just shake my head " and next thing friendzoned
And then they wonder why
Instead to act mature and fix up most cant take rejection even go afar as ignoring , isulting , spreading lies up and down .. SAME GUY SAID I LOVE U FEW SECS AGO
they made it hard for people who genuinely fancy someone ..
as far as Nl is concern, Nothing like love, its lust.

girls ain't exempted, they ain't saint... what about those who just chat you up like this "hey! maxi, make me wet!" grin

they do it to other guys... that's why some guys miss took the real girls for bitches grin

when it comes to rejection, insult and all kinds of that... kindly ask him his aga.

"LOVE" is among the most used word online... you don't blame guys for using such word on a lady cause that's what y'all hope to hear, but using it at the wrong time sucks full time grin

1 Like

Re: . by david16(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2017
Keep on searching my brother... The Lord is your strength.. I'm sure the right one will come along soon..
Re: . by Hulsynovayesr(m): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol abi o
Dey sex chat now bring ur personal business on NL na dat wan make we marry abi grin
oh baby..curve to bad. Oh baby.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 02, 2017
Maxi112:
as far as Nl is concern, Nothing like love, its lust.

girls ain't exempted, they ain't saint... what about those who just chat you up like this "hey! maxi, make me wet!" grin

they do it to other guys... that's why some guys miss took the real girls for bitches grin

when it comes to rejection, insult and all kinds of that... kindly ask him his aga.

"LOVE" is among the most used word online... you don't blame guys for using such word on a lady cause that's what y'all hope to hear, but using it at the wrong time sucks full time grin

I dont believe u ' they tell u to make them wet shocked ' jesu
Hmmm I tried to reason with d guy even greet on occasions but now his completely dead to me as i see he has a childs mentality ..
But i know not all guys are the same sha .. still some Real Guys out there even on NL just can't see them maybe i need to browse other sections grin gotta go b bk later nice chatting wink
Re: . by Maxi112: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol so guys to are scared .. wow! Thought it was just the females
yes! those that know there destination in life are. if only you know whom you're, you wouldn't want just an online bitch to soul your reputation.

it doesn't worth it, all dogs eat poo, but the one you caught eating is a known poo eater grin (IBO proverb)

grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2017
Maxi112:
yes! those that know there destination in life are. if only you know whom you're, you wouldn't want just an online bitch to soul your reputation.

it doesn't worth it, all dogs eat poo, but the one you caught eating is a known poo eater grin (IBO proverb)

grin

I like it
Is a known poo eater .. na my siggy be dat
See ya later maxi wink

1 Like

Re: . by Maxi112: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

I dont believe u ' they tell u to make them wet shocked ' jesu
Hmmm I tried to reason with d guy even greet on occasions but now his completely dead to me as i see he has a childs mentality ..
But i know not all guys are the same sha .. still some Real Guys out there even on NL just can't see them maybe i need to browse other sections grin gotta go b bk later nice chatting wink
alright.

have fun cool
Re: . by dannythethug: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2017
Maxi112:

Ain't you also guilty of all the things you wrote up there.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 02, 2017
Maxi112 who played with your heart cheesy
Re: . by Maxi112: 10:21am On Mar 02, 2017
dannythethug:

Ain't you also guilty of all the things you wrote up there.
sorry I don't engage people with few post on Nl.

take care bro! cool
Re: . by Maxi112: 10:23am On Mar 02, 2017
Alesandese:
Maxi1...12 who played with your heart cheesy
grin grin

few post too undecided

okay... na you play with my heart grin
Re: . by dannythethug: 10:23am On Mar 02, 2017
Maxi112:
sorry I don't engage people with few post on Nl.

take care bro! cool

Of course you don't.

Auf Wiedersehen.
Re: . by Maxi112: 10:27am On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=dannythethug post=54196013]
Of course you don't.
Auf Wiedersehen.

Re: . by Sheikhmd007(m): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:
This is serious shocked
You got it Bumbae.
Re: . by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:29am On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

My brother been there o .. almost lost myself in the process so i understand why alot of females are a bit sceptical
But i have never seen u flirt before .. so u part of the 1% grin exactly .. as soon as a girl has feeling for you even ur female friends we do not care .. dont chat to them till we like bf n gf and now have trust ..

Exactly if only some men can reason like you .. its a shame lol some real potentials grin thank God i no fall .. would have been one baby mama by now grin
haha can you mention those who flirted with you?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2017
Maxi112:
grin grin

few post too undecided

okay... na you play with my heart grin
I didn't even notice you had one cheesy

Online relationship works tho. It's just a matter of finding the right one smiley
Re: . by Sheikhmd007(m): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2017
Sheikhmd007:
You got it Bumbae.
I mean what i saw on your DP.
Re: . by firstking01(m): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2017
Maxi112:

Lies, fatal and fabricated lies... i met all the girls i 've "successfully" dated online...halfri's just the least of em all....currently dating one i met online....remember i told you i was single few days ago but you swaved it away and likened me to jude the all time liargrin, well, it was just after val she said to me "let's give it a try"....

Note, i met her online, not here anyways....she's a student here in ph...i sha know that you have alot of girls you are following offline here but your problem is distance...me personally i don't do long distance sh!t...the only girl i dated out side ph was halfri and that's cos i was built to be in lag that period....
Re: . by sinaj(f): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
how much? ma for de save down
wait ma borrow calculator first grin
Re: . by Maxi112: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2017
Alesandese:
I didn't even notice you had one cheesy

Online relationship works tho. It's just a matter of finding the right one smiley
you don't expect it to grace FP, do you?

how many years does it take to find the right one?

BTW... are you in to any?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why You're Still Single / Wow! Tkake A Good Look At This Beautiful Creatures(photo) / How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.