Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) (32455 Views)

OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On / Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) / A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by INTERMAN: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2017
Don't be surprised if the students of Obafemi Awolowo University tell you they are not living within Nigeria due to the almost constant and regular power supply compare to other parts of Ile-Ife and even Nigeria. But Unfortunately, last Night, there was total black out on campus probably due to a fault.

But that was no excuse to the bookish as they took to the use of the some of the street lamps in the halls of residence.

Luckily, they were solar which doesn't rely on external source. There are about almost close to 50 or more of this bright solar light in all about 8 hostels and its environs and about 7 to 10 of it alone in AWO Hall which was installed at the latter end of Professor Bantale Omole's administration.

They are so bright that even the lights do reflect into rooms close to them. Check out the serious student below @ AWO HALL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by nestaAK(m): 8:49am On Mar 02, 2017
Oba Awon Unifasiti

20 Likes

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by INTERMAN: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2017
nestaAK:
Oba Awon Unifasiti
Yes o

6 Likes

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by INTERMAN: 9:19am On Mar 02, 2017
Many will agree they actually went to a sexondary school when they step into OAU especially when they move around at night. Abi Alumus Seun?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by mayprince(m): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2017
FP pls
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by QuietHammer(m): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2017
Of the greatest gba-gba! Just make the wifi free and extend its coverage, I wouldn't mind going back for Masters. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by Kunlexic(m): 11:26am On Mar 02, 2017
and some antagonist will come here to say oau students ain't great
Even in the labour market,OAU student have learnt how to adapt to any drastic condition and get way out of it....Greatest Ife. I hail una oo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by Dosmay(m): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ogba Femi winkOgba Femi

2 Likes

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by BlueRayDick: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
I just wonder why most students feel If you've not spent all night reading, then you are not a scholar.....smh. Throughout my stay in school I didn't read all through the night(in fact I won't forgive you if you interrupt my sleep at night) yet I was never below 4.0 cgpa all through the 4years.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by orimipe(f): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
Greatest Ife! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by Pearly255(f): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by snezBaba: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
INTERMAN:
Many will agree they actually went to a sexondary school when they step into OAU especially when they move around at night. Abi Alumnus Seun?

seun be looking at you like..."you whining me?"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by ngoben(f): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
we were told to be great burn midnight candles... u will be d leader of tomorrow.... havent tomorrow reached... i jacked pass dem when i dey uni... yet no reasonable job dey

11 Likes

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by WhiteHouseNaija: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nawa ooo!!!

Meanwhile enjoy the gist below...

Unbelievable! Mother Kills Daughter Just Because of Eggs...How It Happened Will Leave You Speechless>>>http://uzomediangr./2017/03/02/unbelievable-mother-kills-daughter-just-because-of-eggs-how-it-happened-will-leave-you-speechless/
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by Jamesmatic(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
The educational system is sick smiley
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by darfay: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Later dem go say covenant uni no beta pass am

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
If i say igi iwe

and you respond eso o........

na you sabi

Great ife!

3 Likes

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by celestialAgent(m): 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
And people expect government owned universities to be highly respected, lmao!

A proper school would organize night library hours during exam.

For the dumb students, they are only making themselves vulnerable to Malaria (mosquitoes). Education is best archived with smartness.

Need I say that studying with such light is detrimental to the eye
undecided

5 Likes

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by coolestchris(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
All this afonja boys sef..come to uniben is there sponsored by nddc,we don't brag about it..afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by soulhighman(m): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
snezBaba:
Who tell you say Seun graduate
seun be looking at you like..."you whining me?"
Mark zuckerberg and Bill gates didn't graduate from Harvard too but today, they are regarded as Harvard alumni.

5 Likes

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by nwakibe: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=BlueRayDick post=54202480]I just wonder why most students feel If you've not spent all night reading, then you are not a scholar.....smh. Throughout my stay in school I didn't sleep all through the night(in fact I won't forgive you if you interrupt my sleep at night) yet I was never below 4.0 cgpa all through the 4years.

Thank you my brother. During my University days, I don't play with sleeping in the night. Yet I made it. In this part of the world, anybody that spends all night reading is a serious student.

4 Likes

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by awoo47: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
We are not used to epileptic power supply. Just less than 24hr of power failure campus be lyk desert infact lecturers no come class
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
The sch just biq for nothinq

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by SwiftNation: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
BlueRayDick:
I just wonder why most students feel If you've not spent all night reading, then you are not a scholar.....smh. Throughout my stay in school I [b]didn't [/b]sleep all through the night(in fact I won't forgive you if you interrupt my sleep at night) yet I was never below 4.0 cgpa all through the 4years.

liar.....@bold, showed you always read all through the night. You wanted to write "did" which is a big lie but the truth fo reveal itself.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by supereagle(m): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Very Bad.
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by router123(m): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
If you are OAU Student looking for good accommodation (self contain) it's in town rd7, very close to 2nd gate ( fawole street to be precise) light dey water dey security is sure (fence & gate intact). Call me on 08131360160.
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by Destinylink(m): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
I guess this can only happen in naija. grin

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by Raiders: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
After all this suffer, most will end up not getting a good job.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by DavSagacity(m): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=nwakibe post=54204841][/quote] ok
Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by shams040(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
RexTramadol1:
If i say igi iwe

and you respond eso o........

na you sabi

Great ife!

ESO odo

3 Likes

Re: OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) by bitchcrafts: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
All I see is a group of warm blooded been held savages despite having the blue blod running through their veins.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? / Ban Of Naira Atm Usage Abroad – A Perfect Way Forward. / Memo Targeted At Muslims, not Christians. - Katsina State University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.