Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) (29597 Views)

10-year-old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father Battles To Regain Her Sight-video / Girl Brutally Raped,murdered And Dumped On The Road By Unknown Men(pics) / Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
They now transfer their recession emotion on innocent children.
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by vincentjk(m): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
Am not just surprise

Why?? It's an afonja
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by mjabdulk: 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
let the father face the law for abusing the child with corporal punishment
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by LordOfNaira: 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
This is violence!!! The worst type of violence—violence against children.
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by Ramaa(m): 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
Some children deserve this punishment
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by sfinkzslot(m): 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
what could she have stolen

Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by LordOfNaira: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
I cannot even beat my cats like this let alone the princess that midehi2 would have for me.
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by durasome(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
Did you try to find out why she was beaten?
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by mechanics(m): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
wicked father.
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by maasoap(m): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin i came to check names wink
Grow up. In your region, girls like this would be labelled as a witch and stone to death, or push out of the home onto the street or end up in a baby factory.
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by midehi2(f): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:
I cannot even beat my cats like this let alone the princess that midehi2 would have for me.
lol

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by maasoap(m): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
durasome:
Did you try to find out why she was beaten?
Really? Did it really matter? 9 years old for God's sake. That wasn't beaten, it was torture. Child abuse.
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by bezimo(m): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
When you discipline a child in anger, this is the result.Wicked father wants to kill his daughter, for what nah!!
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by maasoap(m): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ramaa:
Some children deserve this punishment
I'm getting out of this thread before I lose my mind. Too many sick people here, mentally sick.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
SHE WILL FOREVER HATE YOU
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by durasome(m): 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
I bet you that girl must have done something terrible to deserve such beating. Even the Bible said spear the rod and spoil the child. For instance what if you where told she has been collecting father's money for something now,or she's been experimenting sex with older person without reporting to the father and plenty more reasons.
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by samirchudi(m): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
looks like davido.
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
See what poverty can cause
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by eliwa47(m): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
This is terrible, horrible n wicked. am sure he's not her real father. he's an animal, in fact he's a monster that supposed to be caged!
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by EAZY2422(m): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
can you imagine this rubbish?so he has so much strenght to waste and he is here taking it out on his own daughter when floyd maywhether is looking for his next oponnent.a match should be arranged for the 2 of them and it should stop only when one of the two faints.
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by NERO2015(m): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
This is wickedness .
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by obyrich(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
Another victim of change.
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by obyna(m): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
Airborne02:
end time father
serious one
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by obyna(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
diz one na end time dad.... hw can u beat a 9yr old child like diz.... smh
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by donolatunji(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
DLondonboiy:
How the hell did this fool become a father?
It Was By Marrying A Woman And Sexing Her Into Geting Pregnant,Which The Wife Later Begat A Child.Period!
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by akigbemaru: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Father beats daughter!
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by Leriebloom(f): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
This man is a beast.
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by slap1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
People are wicked! I can't even do this to Sergei Mavrodi and Chuddy for taking my money via MMM.
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by themanderon: 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
A beuati
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by themanderon: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
A beautiful little girl brutalized by her beast of a father smh. He should be put away for a long time.
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by Endtimesmith(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
This man don beat this girl turn to WARCRAFT mutant,he is not fatherly enough to even reproduce, confused sperm.
Re: Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) by euchariadavid(f): 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
Beating close to the eyes,unfortunate father,he is claiming to be a father;but he is not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport / N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) / Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.