Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,183 members, 7,897,040 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

King Mohammed VI Of Morocco Telephoned President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Mohammed VI Of Morocco Telephoned President Buhari (594 Views)

Falana Seeks Rejection Of Morocco’s Application To ECOWAS / King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well / Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

King Mohammed VI Of Morocco Telephoned President Buhari by presidency: 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
King Mohammed VI of Morocco telephoned President Buhari yesterday. Thanked him for Nigeria's support in returning Morocco to the African Union (AU). King Mohammed VI also notified President Buhari of Morocco's request to join the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS). President Buhari and King Mohammed VI also discussed the Morocco-Nigeria Atlantic crude oil pipeline project.

King Mohammed VI visited Nigeria in December 2016. The King and President Buhari oversaw the signing of several strategic agreements between Nigeria and Morocco. The Agreements signed by Nigeria and Morocco in December 2016 covered Fertilizer production, Marine Fisheries Coop, Energy, Bilateral Air Services etc. The Fertilizer Agreement with Morocco has already resulted in flag-off of a Presidential Fertilizer Initiative that will produce 1m MT in 2017.

Re: King Mohammed VI Of Morocco Telephoned President Buhari by nNEOo(m): 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
Keep playing with your dick....ode angry
Re: King Mohammed VI Of Morocco Telephoned President Buhari by Jabioro: 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
The funny part is when the king requested to join ECOWAS nation. What qualify Morroco the up North Africa Nation? OK now on behalf of Nigeria and my London Base president I solicited for the nation to join North Africa League.. I miss my President call when I went to pupu.

1 Like

Re: King Mohammed VI Of Morocco Telephoned President Buhari by dikeigbo2(m): 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
Morocco joining Ecowas...Op you are in desperate need of bulala to reset your brain....marketing gone bad,return their money abeg
Re: King Mohammed VI Of Morocco Telephoned President Buhari by AceRoyal: 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
We now have home and away Presidents!
I think London is now our unofficial capital!

Watin concern Morocco with ECOWAS?
Presidency can lie o!
You guys think every Nigerian is gullible abi?
If you want to lie,lie with sense at least!

This article is thrash!
Re: King Mohammed VI Of Morocco Telephoned President Buhari by Mynd44: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2017

(1)

The African Union (AU): Unsung Success Stories And Future Paths / Photos: Work Begins At The Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport Runway / How Much Money Has EFCC Recovered? Magu: "It Is Difficult For Me To Say"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.