Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm (32716 Views)

My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! / What Has Happened To MMM United / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
anigbajumo:

Shut up!!

I just PH 40k yesterday in one of my account. MMM is still waxing stronger in 2017,only 2016 mavro is under restriction.No problem in PH nd GH 2017.....
shebi mavrodi is your father, brainwashed participant
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by doctimonyeka(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
rottennaija:

May I ask, how did they come about the fugure of 18b?
i have no idea.. But im sure Nigerians were warned..
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by InvertedHammer: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
edunwablog:
The Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) has said about three million Nigerians lost N18 billion in the Phonzi scheme, popularly called Mavrodi Mundial Movement (MMM).

The Managing Director of the Corporation, Alhaji Umaru Ibrahim, stated while speaking at the ongoing 38th Kaduna International Trade Fair on Thursday.

Represented by the NDIC Deputy Director of Corporate Affairs, Alhaji Hadi Suleiman, Ibrahim lamented that despite repeated warnings by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the corporation, Nigerians still patronise MMM.

He said,”The Phonzi scheme is the phenomenon of illegal fund managers, popularly called ‘Wonder Banks’ which have continued to defraud unsuspecting members of the public of their hard earned money. This phenomenon has been a source of concern because despite our repeated warnings over the years, some members of the public have continued to fall victims of their fraudulent practices.

“We would like to reiterate the fact that these fund managers are illegal as they are neither licences by the CBN to take deposits from members of the public nor are those who patronise them covered by the NDIC deposit insurance scheme.

“I want to also draw the attention of some cooperative societies which often go beyond their primary mandate by accepting contributions from members as cooperative societies are only recognised to mobilise savings from their members.”

While advising the general public on the dangers of keeping large sums of money at home or in market shops, he said there are 978 licensed microfinance banks nationwide out if which seven are spread across Kaduna State.
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/03/ndic-three-million-nigerians-lost-n18bn.html
/
The report is false.

Nobody lost money in MMM.

It was a massive transfer of wealth from morons who have money TO people who have better use for money.

Mathew 13: 11-12 "...whoever has will be given more, and they will have in abundance. Whoever does not have [common sense], even what they have will be taken from them.
/
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by adegeye38(m): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
Millz404:
The money wasn't lost, it was just moved around..... And they were happy doing it given that they were helping each other and changing the world together. shocked cool kiss
d money was lost
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by futurism: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
Blackfire:
MMM the monster that leaves an indelible mark of pain, regret and more regrets.
In a few years time, people will still join and they still joining. I heard from someone that there is a guy who set up his and now making as much as 100k every day. 100,000 X 30 days = ? carry your calculator.
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by CellTabRepairs: 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lack of financial discretion. Love for quick money without hustle. Greed. Lack of financial education. Lack of diligence. Etc etc.

Is Certificate Enough? Skill Up
Remember this; It is not enough to earn & carry about a certificate! That's phase 1. Life is about relevance & providing solutions. Someone right now somewhere is looking for someone who can do something for him/her & get paid! Opportunity Meets with preparation! Is your worth only in that paper certificate even though you hardly have a REAL skill? Therefore; While you search for that job(not bad) & keep waiting (very frustrating), DO NOT WAIT IN PERPETUITY! You might consider investing in knowledge-based skill that has unending returns. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS!

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying!
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
No money was lost.
It only moved from some people to other people. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Odkosh: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
donsteady:

My brother if I am not mistaken, u know directly either on social media or in person at list 2 peoeole when put out money for that fooolish thing. Call 10 of your friends, at list 8 people go get at list one person when invest their money. Do the maths ur self. I hope sha say common sense still dey available around ur hood
professor common sense, come back hia. let agree 18billion waka pass according to their imaginary estimation which you as an educated wise man believed without query. so professor sir, can you kindly calcutate the amount gained and the number of participants that gained also. that would convince me enough that you truly are using common sense. am waiting.
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Odkosh: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
Koolking:

You know nothing about RESEARCH...in simple term INVESTIGATION
chai. your brain needs factory reseting abeg.
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by einsteine(m): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Not as bad as I thought then. That means the average player of MMM lost just 6k.

18 billion divided by 3 million.

Not bad. A great financial education for those who lost money.
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by donsteady(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
Odkosh:
professor common sense, come back hia. let agree 18billion waka pass according to their imaginary estimation which you as an educated wise man believed without query. so professor sir, can you kindly calcutate the amount gained and the number of participants that gained also. that would convince me enough that you truly are using common sense. am waiting.
Sorry my fellow learned prof, in this recession I am using my common sense wisely. I don't think I have luxury of time to debate on blind argumently. Maybe some other time. I am sorry to disappoint you.
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by alldbest: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
Long live MMM

Not only 18billion, na 180billion dem loose...because na you guys dey account all d money wey dey enter...mtcheew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyuCgaCBWaU

Chai dis girl rezembul winch
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by soulfood(m): 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by AnthonyAk(m): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
coolsegun2002:

Arrested for what? Which law did he break under the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria?

He created a website telling you to help a fellow Nigerian that needs money. Remember the website always say SPARE money ie you don't need it. I guess Nigerians took the definition of spare money to whole new level.

Well perhaps cause its nigeria. Any business deemed to be a ponzi scheme is fraud. Last i checked fraud is a crime
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by gemale(m): 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
chrisxxx:
They did not lose any money. They only exchange ownership with other needy Nigerians.
Lyk chuddy ugorji, who allegedly made over 5 bn naira & oda guiders abi? Pple were defrauded big tym because it's very possible dt dey were linked 2 PH 2 dud accounts operated by d masterminds of D scam. Dere was no organ of regulation 2 ensure dt d top guiders weren't siphoning money 4rm MMM.
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by brojoshua: 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nigerians are very gullible in that every one will scam them successfully, their leaders, pastors, senators, governors, kings, etc. Anyway it is concluded that a scammer cannot succeed against a person who is not a scammer himself. It is always the case of one outsmarting another. Their leaders will loot their lives finish in their presence before their eyes and no one of them will see or know it. Corrupt people don't watch over what they have to protect it but their eyes and hearts are on where they too can loot.
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by seyoops4u: 12:49am On Mar 03, 2017
Tpave:
We told them to abstain from that scam called MMM, but they refused and even abused us on top. Anyway, it is non of my business angry angry angry

I remembered their common response " IS IT YOUR MONEY ". Now , we know truly it wasn't our money, the owner (MMM) of the money has collected it from them.

1 Like

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by seyoops4u: 12:51am On Mar 03, 2017
I remembered their common response " IS IT YOUR MONEY ". Now , we know truly it wasn't our money, the owner (MMM) of the money has collected it from them.
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by vikstandon(m): 2:24am On Mar 03, 2017
edunwablog:
The Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) has said about three million Nigerians lost N18 billion in the Phonzi scheme, popularly called Mavrodi Mundial Movement (MMM).

The Managing Director of the Corporation, Alhaji Umaru Ibrahim, stated while speaking at the ongoing 38th Kaduna International Trade Fair on Thursday.

Represented by the NDIC Deputy Director of Corporate Affairs, Alhaji Hadi Suleiman, Ibrahim lamented that despite repeated warnings by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the corporation, Nigerians still patronise MMM.

He said,”The Phonzi scheme is the phenomenon of illegal fund managers, popularly called ‘Wonder Banks’ which have continued to defraud unsuspecting members of the public of their hard earned money. This phenomenon has been a source of concern because despite our repeated warnings over the years, some members of the public have continued to fall victims of their fraudulent practices.

“We would like to reiterate the fact that these fund managers are illegal as they are neither licences by the CBN to take deposits from members of the public nor are those who patronise them covered by the NDIC deposit insurance scheme.

“I want to also draw the attention of some cooperative societies which often go beyond their primary mandate by accepting contributions from members as cooperative societies are only recognised to mobilise savings from their members.”

While advising the general public on the dangers of keeping large sums of money at home or in market shops, he said there are 978 licensed microfinance banks nationwide out if which seven are spread across Kaduna State.
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/03/ndic-three-million-nigerians-lost-n18bn.html

NDIC....Hmmm! How did you get the figures you are quoting.
You lie pass devil...see as em fall for chair, cos em don see people wey pass am
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by mavister(m): 2:26am On Mar 03, 2017
transient123:
Who tolD NDIC Nigerians lost to MMM, they didn't loose, MMM went to re-strategize for better service delivery, end of quote, "mumus".

It will take a scammer to scam a scam.
The scammed and MMM are all scams.
Did u eat raw yams before posting this?
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by anigbajumo(m): 3:42am On Mar 03, 2017
shotin:
. Waxing stronger When will africans learn, stop giving yourself false hope, MMM is die and buried... Continuing to PH at your own peril.....

U dunno anything about mmm,kindly Bleep off.....

U are not a member in any group von fbk,Twitter or watsapp group....

Pls shut up!!2017 mavro is easy to collect, no even more fake teller....av received money 3x in 2017 b4 man nd God.Don't say wat u knw nothing about.
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by flyforall: 5:53am On Mar 03, 2017
AND SO?
WHO SEND THEM MESSAGE.
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by ndPeter(m): 6:17am On Mar 03, 2017
What about those that gained?

1 Like

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Odkosh: 7:21am On Mar 03, 2017
donsteady:

Sorry my fellow learned prof, in this recession I am using my common sense wisely. I don't think I have luxury of time to debate on blind argumently. Maybe some other time. I am sorry to disappoint you.
but your kind professor fall students hands o, the professor s have been seen have a way of questioning such statement. don't say u are using ur common sense wisely, it is a big lie, u are using it very poorly. u believe what they told u and u swallowed it withing thinking. those that use their common sense wisely don't swallow junks, they question it. remember 3idiot movie, when that professor told the students that the pen he was holding can only be use in the space, many like you swallowed it straight, but only one of them that used his sense wisely asked the professor, 'why can't they use pencil', and the professor became dumb. you disappointed urself not me. next time, use the common sense wisely. Shalom.
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by CLASSMAN: 8:07am On Mar 03, 2017
Wetin una day talk self? D money go pass like that ok make we do small arithmetic 3million ×5000 (lets assume na 5k all of them contribute) =15billion
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Koolking(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
Odkosh:
chai. your brain needs factory reseting abeg.

Amen! Next pls
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by transient123(m): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2017
Olabestonic001:

Stop that mumu and yeye talk jooooo.
Restrategize without ability to get back 2016 money bah?
That scheme is the greatest open fraud ever designed. They've started for 2017 again but they will go into extinction soon.

Difficult for Nigerian graduates to understand sarcasm. Our curriculum needs surgery. Honestly!
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by ElDadd: 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Olabestonic001(m): 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
transient123:

Difficult for Nigerian graduates to understand sarcasm. Our curriculum needs surgery. Honestly!

Its either you that doesn't understand composition. Honestly, even with a tone of sarcasm, that rejoinder has breached no English protocol unless you're ITK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants / Swiss Golden. How Viable Is It / Hackers Demand $70M After Kaseya Ransomware Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.