Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,220 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

You Are So Talented & Charming’ – Jude ‘M.I’. Abaga To Kate Henshaw - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are So Talented & Charming’ – Jude ‘M.I’. Abaga To Kate Henshaw (445 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today / Kate Henshaw Trains Hard At The Gym, Lifts Weight (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are So Talented & Charming’ – Jude ‘M.I’. Abaga To Kate Henshaw by Charleyboy1000: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2017

Well celebrated Nigerian rapper, Jude Ababa popularly known as MI Ababa gushed over ace Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw on social media.

The artiste shared the above photo of the duo and wrote; ‘What she didn’t let me say in person… I will say on Instagram.. @k8henshaw I watched you and always admired your talent poise and zest for life.. you are still so talented and charming.. thank you for inspiring me and being yourself!!!’

http://tracygist.com/you-are-so-talented-charming-jude-m-i-abaga-gushes-over-kate-henshaw/

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Female Nigerian Artiste To Watch Out For - Thatyorubsdude / Photo Girl Of The Week / Davido & Friends Storms Abuja As Fans Welcomes Them Playing Highlife Musicals (p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.