Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,783 members, 7,952,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Why Most Women Are Cheap And Lose This Days Episode (one) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Most Women Are Cheap And Lose This Days Episode (one) (504 Views)

Loyal Women Are Priceless, Never Lose One! / Why Most Women/Ladies Don't Give to Their Husbands/Fiances / This Days What Girls Want Is God Fearing Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Women Are Cheap And Lose This Days Episode (one) by oxon(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
well I bet y'all have heard of the domino effect where one thing leads to another thing so on and so forth well this whole explains this plethora of problems our generation is facing with women and dating in general , it beats my imagination why most girls are becoming increasing lose and slutty so I did a little
research and this what I discovered ,
PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE equals SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE- by evolution the male specie of most animals are the ones who use physical appearance to vie for female attention but with homosapiens the opposite is the case , due to capitalism which I was suppose to have mentioned earlieron nevertheless will still be on the list, being attractive this days is just a wad of cash away which bring capitalism into this mix, to me capitalism is a type of commerce without conscience or morality which would push anything to the market as long as profit is maximized ,though capitalism has helped in the rapid growth of civilization by spawning a form of competition ergo every one is in the race to do better , but then those are the pros ,what of the cons , the need for women to be attractive to lure men is a ruse as old as time the Ethiopians pierced their belly buttons , European aristocrat wore coreset to make their waist thinner and the list is endless, but then the availability of such was only monopolized by the bourgeois but in this time and age capitalism has made it readily available for every one , by virtue of instagram profile i see every day ,every girl now Is a slay queen. less I digress I know u are wondering how does this relate with sexuality..well those push up bras , see through chiffon top ,micro mini moves the male specie sexually , and considering the fact every girl seems attractive this days hence put the demand for sex at an all time high , then there comes the supply, now using basic economy theory of cus the supply comes overpriced because of the demand ,why is it over priced? well diamond glow cream is 30 thousand and a 10 inch woman hair is 25 to 30 k which is one of many reason of cus the supply would be expensive, now with the recession and economic relapse men have to curb their demand thereby creating an oversupply , when we have yourself an oversupply my people the resultant issues will be the price has to drop which brings us to that saying "this days women are very cheap" for those who don't under stand the economic s here , well let's say for example innoson motors make a car and set the price at about 10millon naira after much hype the consumers see its overpriced the demand will drop ,the company will have no choice but drop the price so as to balance the oversupply
Re: Why Most Women Are Cheap And Lose This Days Episode (one) by Kissking: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
oxon:
well I bet y'all have heard of the domino effect where one thing leads to another thing so on and so forth well this whole explains this plethora of problems our generation is facing with women and dating in general , it beats my imagination why most girls are becoming increasing lose and slutty so I did a little
research and this what I discovered ,
PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE equals SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE- by evolution the male specie of most animals are the ones who use physical appearance to vie for female attention but with homosapiens the opposite is the case , due to capitalism which I was suppose to have mentioned earlieron nevertheless will still be on the list, being attractive this days is just a wad of cash away which bring capitalism into this mix, to me capitalism is a type of commerce without conscience or morality which would push anything to the market as long as profit is maximized ,though capitalism has helped in the rapid growth of civilization by spawning a form of competition ergo every one is in the race to do better , but then those are the pros ,what of the cons , the need for women to be attractive to lure men is a ruse as old as time the Ethiopians pierced their belly buttons , European aristocrat wore coreset to make their waist thinner and the list is endless, but then the availability of such was only monopolized by the bourgeois but in this time and age capitalism has made it readily available for every one , by virtue of instagram profile i see every day ,every girl now Is a slay queen. less I digress I know u are wondering how does this relate with sexuality..well those push up bras , see through chiffon top ,micro mini moves the male specie sexually , and considering the fact every girl seems attractive this days hence put the demand for sex at an all time high , then there comes the supply, now using basic economy theory of cus the supply comes overpriced because of the demand ,why is it over priced? well diamond glow cream is 30 thousand and a 10 inch woman hair is 25 to 30 k which is one of many reason of cus the supply would be expensive, now with the recession and economic relapse men have to curb their demand thereby creating an oversupply , when we have yourself an oversupply my people the resultant issues will be the price has to drop which brings us to that saying "this days women are very cheap" for those who don't under stand the economic s here , well let's say for example innoson motors make a car and set the price at about 10millon naira after much hype the consumers see its overpriced the demand will drop ,the company will have no choice but drop the price so as to balance the oversupply
https://my.notjustok.com/track/183162/pygronswagg-wonwami

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen Find Your Love Here In Whatsapp HOOKUP ZONE / Homely Lady Needs Responsible Man For Marriage / Sugar Mummies Are Disturbing Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.