Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma (50375 Views)

Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) / Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" / Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:14am On Mar 03, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

And how old are you? After 4 kids you will just go and enter another marriage? For what exactly? He doesn't have sufficient earnings and assets to leverage his marriage let alone start another one.

Maybe you need to read my comment again, I said "IF" not that he will..
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:15am On Mar 03, 2017
Chiomenwa:
Lesson to all beating husband.

Lesson how?
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:20am On Mar 03, 2017
katniss:
It's obvious Emeka Ike is at fault here. Which one is "the only time devil entered their home was when his wife paid the children's school fees" is it a crime to do that? Why should the court even give him cutody of his children. The children are meant to be with the mother. Let the father pay child support

LOL for the court to give Emeka custody of the children meant the woman is at fault..
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by pfadom: 1:38am On Mar 03, 2017
See your dirty mouth. Did the couple not wash their dirty linen outside? What do you expect when the woman was quick to refund the bride price?

Chikelue2000:
Afonja Judges! What else do they know but to dissolve marriages. Smh!
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:45am On Mar 03, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Mind you Emeka trying to reconcile might be because of the kids, If my wife decide to divorce me tomorrow i won't even blink an eye as i will see that as a freedom and independence..

Inside Emeka Ike mind now he is happy for having his freedom and if he is ready to marry again more than 100 ladies that has never even marry before will say yes to his proposal...

But will they be able to handle his children the way their real mother would

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:48am On Mar 03, 2017
tete7000:

You know them before or it is from the post you drew all these conclusions?
I have being following their story for quite a while now that is before the annulment.

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:54am On Mar 03, 2017
Your Lordship did you also read where she said that Emeka use to beat her
Tenny05:
Madam, can't you read and digest? "Devil entered her the day she paid the children school fees".no doubt pride has entered. Stop judging without facts okay? Don't assume.

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by ikemesit4477: 5:40am On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by flyforall: 5:48am On Mar 03, 2017
but that pic for up be like say good luck wan woez emeka
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:27am On Mar 03, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
[/b]
But will they be able to handle his children the way their real mother would

Definitely no and i would not even advice him to do that, But i think he has his freedom already..

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by tete7000(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

I have being following their story for quite a while now that is before the annulment.

Alright. I was wondering you seem to know more. One thing I always believe however is that when a marriage crash, both parties have the blames to share. Even when people do not ultimately contribute in direct way to the crash of their marriage, the fact that they made the bad choice out of so many choices out there itself is a responsibility that must be borne. I usually tell young people when I am opportuned that marriage is a life time commitment, it is not something to be rushed into, if making a right choice entails waiting, the patience always worth it. Once a wrong marriage is consumated, and it ends in disaster, it is always a loss-loss situation for both parties. The children in particular bear the ultimate stigma of failed marriages.

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by XaintJoel20: 10:50am On Mar 03, 2017
ednut1:
bros fear dey catch me too angry
Fear not oooooooooooooooooooooh ye of little faith...
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by mecussey(m): 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
ednut1:
all these celebs shud be banned from marriage jor grin angry. marry today fight tomrw. i no kuku blame those dat opt for baby mamaism

As a psychoactive man wey i be, i can deduce that the only thing breaking this union is dna test. Its possible he found out and constructively went for divorce and bc of ego...they agreed to tell another story.
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by adontcare(f): 11:09am On Apr 23, 2017
Truthfully, no woman want to be termed a divorcé. I think d wife had had enough. It is appalling to say d truth. I hate abusers either a man or a woman.
Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by adontcare(f): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2017
ostirich:

ask yourself why he has the custudy of those children?
someone that abusive.
i think there is more to that.
the judge could av given the lady custody and order the
guy to pay some money monthly or such.
so wht i dont get is why he has custody of those children..
Reasons could be Dat she is not financially strong to take care of the children. The judges are not fools. They also take into consideration d wellbeing of the children. She does not have her own apartment, she may not be financially buoyant. But emeka is

Re: Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma by dabongys: 5:51am On Apr 28, 2017
My advice: Marry only when your life depends on it. Marriage I think in most cases is more of a problem than whatever it is popularly said to be.
This problem is avoidable. Stay on your own.
Most dudes would have this feeling of being outside the right circle while they're single. But the very next day after the wedding suddenly irks them out of dreamland...what a mistake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) / Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch / Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.