Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,858 members, 7,909,223 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 (22059 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by hotspice(f): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2005
I vote against big brother Nigeria since they decided to include the bathroom scene which i consider immoral and unchristianly (IMO) cool

Secondly, Nigerians are the most 'pretentious' people in Africa(we ve BAYO to prove that) so of what use is the[b] reality show [/b] if the contestants won't be real?

Will the show have any impact in our economy? Or its just to house 12 Nigerians for 3 months and the winner gets away with US$100,000.00

[s]IMPORTANT: Visit http://www.mnetafrica.com/BigBrotherNigeria/Enter/ to register for Big Brother Nigeria! THeir email address is bigbrothernigeria@mnet.co.za[/s]

Big Brother Nigeria Has Resumed! Click here!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by demmy(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2005
And why should an ordinary Tv show have any impact on our economy?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by fauziyya(f): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2005
I am against it. What rubbish? Don't get me wrong because of my religion but God it was horrible in terms of the bathroom scences and people like bayo being fake. One Nigeria guy was enough; do we want to kill ourselves with 10 or more? Please!! rolleyes
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 09, 2005
This is one thing i hate , when nigeria has no money whatso ever they gonna compare themselves to u.s. n other countries

givin out $ 1,000,000 over a damn reality show , when they need to be working on the country n its poor arears

why wont it be one of the poorest in the world? rolleyes
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by timmy(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2005
come all y'all the way to make money shouldnt be through hardwork only, sometimes you should get paid for having fun grin, by the ways its only one niger person thatll would be inhouse others would come from other african countries.. its cool for even the economy.. alot of attention would be on nigeria just as it was for southafrica.. i think its cool.. as in really cool, bathroom scene is all that bad thats what makes it reall real.. the money is okay.. 12 million naira and it dosnt mean a nija guy would win the dough.. see lets just smile and hope that silly shows like house4 and the presentamstel malta scrapps would take a cue from them.. grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by hipcaramel(f): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2005
wrong timmy. everyone in the house is going to be nigerian. no other africans, strictly nigerians. that's why it's called BIG BROTHER NIGERIA. when all the housemates were south africans, it was called BIG BROTHER SOUTH AFRICA and when the housemates came from all over africa it was called BIG BROTHER AFRICA. get the difference? i really don't mind the idea; my only qualms is with the shower and dressing up scenes but personally i don't think they'll be allowed to show all those scenes, nigerians being quite conservative people and NBC would certainly have a problem with it. as for the prize money, why aint ya'll getting on the cases of all the other reality shows in nigeria (they're increasing daily). prize money is prize money whether it's $10 or $100,000. moreover, the money isnt coming from the nigerian government, it's coming from multichoice. it should be fun!!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by timmy(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2005
thanks hip, never knew that.. wink
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by chocolatte(f): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2005
Wow! you guys have BB in Nigeria too? that's so cool.

The one over here this year was great. Did you guys hear about it?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Super(m): 11:14am On Dec 09, 2005
The bathroom scenes are not really a problem.nobody has to show skin,they can all do what Bruna did on BIG BROTHER AFRICA:take ur bath with your clothes on.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by faitho(f): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2005
i think nigerian are improving i would even love to be part of it , what do u think?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by hotspice(f): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2005
well its easy just visit the mnetafrica website and register

u make u make top12.!!!! shocked

then all ur friends can log online to watch u naked
while bathing grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by sweetnini(f): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2005
i support it o jare
the contestants knows bout the shower and dressing up scenes so it's their buiz not urs that thay want us to see it
if they dont want it y do it
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by kewe(f): 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2005
i think its fun ( food for my eyes) smiley
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by damygurl(f): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2005
I luved BBA. it was so fun

where is da fun in an all nigeria thingy. we already know wats it's gon look like!! and 100,000USD is just absurd! people r crying of poverty and da governmnet is givin away dat much money dats just too crazy. i can understand 100000naira but in dollarz whoa it better be dat they r jokin or sumfin or maybe hey meant naira!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Oracle(m): 12:54am On Dec 10, 2005
itz crazy make una just leave naija as una see am
before this country can completely solve itz problem
then cocks would lay eggs
hotspice:

Secondly, Nigerians are the most 'pretentious'
people in Africa(we ve BAYO to prove that)
so of what use is the[b] reality show [/b] if the contestants won't be real?
someone cannot pretend for three whole months 'omo' ur true color
will come out
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by jeje(f): 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2005
how can I register for the big brother reality TV show in nigeria?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by CHIMUMMY(f): 1:33am On Dec 11, 2005
I just want to tell jeje how she will register for Big Brother Nigeria. Log on to

www.mnetafrica.com and u can register online. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Hunter(m): 4:02am On Dec 12, 2005
I hate the show here, what will make it any better in another country?

My life is interesting enough without watching other peoples (here they have the most stupid people you think they could of found, which makes for some really intelectual conversations)
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Oracle(m): 4:30am On Dec 12, 2005
jeje do u wanna participate?
anyway i wish u good luck
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by angelgab: 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2005
is a wellcome ideal,how do they get d arist 4 d show?is it 4 nig citizen only.hope they will not edit d program like ultimate search
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by HalfIjebu(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2005
The show's tagged "reality" and no be by force to go on the show now.If you dont like it then turn on to mtvbase while the show's on..That's just what Big Bruv's all about
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by faitho(f): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2005
men the registration process is long o 5 pages where will i get that patience from
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Seun(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2005
Going through a 5 page registration is much easier than working for the prize money!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by tiwa(f): 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2005
I am hearing this for the first time and u know what i can't believe it. U know sometimes i think may be it is a 10 yr old boy/girl is in charge of some decisions made in the government. These people are "copy cats" i don't know. They know they are still struggling with some finances but then they want to be noticed so they would like to spend God knows much...... on a mere TV show that will not bring one profit to the country.... can u imagine......
It is something i don't understand........ And the funnest part is that the bathroom scenes are gonna be shown too.. Now they are complaining that the rate of corruption is too high in Nigeria. Imagine little children are the ones watching TV the most what do they think they will do when they see a naked man and a woman doing some funny things on TV......
Man Naija i no get that country at alllll. I am tired..... Imagine how lovely that country could have bn if they make use of their brain to do some important things.......
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by dafman(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2005
The show does not have anything to do with the Nigerian government, it is being sponsored by Mnet....I don't really think there is any big deal about the show...worse things happen in real life
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by tiwa(f): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2005
Either M-net or the govt; the fact still remains that Big Brother Nigeria does not make sense. why do they have to do that. There many other things they could do. for example, the Gulder ultimate show.........isn't that nice people........? they don't need to promote immoality now.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by sage(m): 5:39am On Dec 15, 2005
is it going to be on NTA?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by tiwa(f): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2005
I am not sure....... It should be though. They might show it on NTA or AIT.....
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Sesan2: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2005
@ hotspice.

Nigerians are not as pretentious as you think. I have net many more pretentious people from other nations, even in Africa.

I will love the opportunity to see an all-Nigerian BB. I thnk it is overdue. It may turn out to be part of a good sociological study. We may be able to see how people from every area of our diverse nation interact, as long as the orgainisers choose the participants to reflect (as much as possible) the diversity within the society.

People should remember that BB is a game and all the contestants want to win. So, the person you see on BB is not necessarily the person in real life. So, Bayo may not be pretentious (if at all he was pretentious, I did not see the show) in real life, but perhaps he thought he needed to be pretentious to win the respect of the other house mates. I understand he went far, so , maybe it worked for him to an extent.

Worst things than bathroom scenes are shown on some other countries' BB. In any case, since contestants know they will be shown in the bathroom, only the extreme exhibitionists will expose themselves. And you can vote them out if you don't like them.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by ozi(f): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2005
nija big brother

how will it work?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by prettyH(f): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2005
Come why are pple complaining, is it because its gonna be on Nigeria soil cos i really don't get it Why didn't we complain when it was done in SA and aired 24/7 on our tv's.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by goodguy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2005
PrettyH, abeg help me ask them o. I don't know why people are complaining. If you don't want to watch, it's not by force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady / 5 Annoying Things Nigerians Do In Cinemas / Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.