Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,555 members, 7,881,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. (4436 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
I don't even know you till Now
Still don't know you tho

Always stick around to look out for my next thread to post on
Blessup
Aii buds feel free to mention me when u release ur next THREAD so i can keep tabs
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by jakandeola(m): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
vedah:
So I believe school is for you?
u dont see how he act in the room
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
jakandeola:

The bolded got me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which room sir?

Stop talking like you know me.
I DONT KNOW YOU.
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by vedah: 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
jakandeola:
What room? The classroom?
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
vedah:

Help me ask am cheesy
education is still important
Have listened to it nice one but corros is boring well you are just starting good luck
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by jakandeola(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Dont dash me age
Last time I checked you're old enough to be my father so please kindly respect your old self.
I will kip tellin u truth manbaby dat u nid to grow up am a young boss I dont pray to ave a child like u dat refuse to matured in thinking.
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
kimbra:
Once you take a break from education. Give yourself another two years and you won't find interest in going back to school while on the long-run you would be preoccupied with responsibilities that pursuing education would be the last thing on your mind.

Before you take a decision that would affect your future, think twice!. Don't give us that "lecturers keep teaching what you know already", you're not an encyclopaedia of knowledge.

Go back to school!.
gbam
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
paulinoace0:
Have listened to it nice one but corros is boring well you are just starting good luck
What's CORROS? cry
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by jakandeola(m): 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
vedah:
romance room
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Lunagirl(f): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
I am pretty certain you barely have one or two years to complete your education.

Unless Donjazzy is about to sign you up, don't dare drop out. Taking risks should be measured and calculated and most certainly by your own rules.

Stay in school and come out with something tangible to show for your time there.

1 Like

Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by ogorwyne(f): 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
well well well
the way the song take start sha. there is room for improvement.

1 Like

Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
jakandeola:
I will kip tellin u truth manbaby dat u nid to grow up am a young boss I dont pray to ave a child like u dat refuse to matured in thinking.

Mtchew
Boring reply/response as usual.

I'm done with you.
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
You better go to school now that you as still young cos the older you get, the harder you find it to retain stuffs you read.
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
What's CORROS? cry
You won't understand we that have been der understanding the slangs
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by mazizitonene(m): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
lol....u've obviously not been getting an education all along....going to school is not education...If truly you know the worth of education....you won't dare to quit.....

school helps a lot in your education....but primarily helps to Instill a form of discipline you would need in life....

1 Like

Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by ogorwyne(f): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
What's CORROS? cry
LMAO. you nor know corros?
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by vedah: 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
jakandeola:
romance room
In whose house? You don't like Airforce because of the way he acts in the uhm romance room, because he took your girlfriend? In your house? Right under your nose! Jesus!
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
lefulefu:

gbam
He'll be deceived by those who'll give him a pat on the back that he made the right decision. Meanwhile it's the silliest.
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
lefulefu:

gbam

I remember after my service year, my late Dad suggested I apply for masters. I was reluctant about it, told him I need work with my first degree. When I sat at home more than 6 months without any job coming forth, then I realised that I should have heed to his advice. He eventually passed away, had to work and further my education concurrently.

If you brain is idle for awhile not engaging it in academic and intellectual activities, it can be difficult for it to pick up.
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by DEATHisKNOCKING: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
Airforce 1 is a broke ass nigga that can't sponsor his education. That's why he want to quit

kimbra:
He'll be deceived by those who'll give him a pat on the back that he made the right decision. Meanwhile it's the silliest.

1 Like

Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
paulinoace0:

You won't understand we that have been der understanding the slangs
my bad

ogorwyne:

LMAO. you nor know corros?
Honestly i don't. Tell me please
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Jodha(f): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
This is the most brilliant and amazing thing that dude has ever typed herein..

Kuku quit fast and join yhur father in the shrine.. Yhu would be helpful helping pour blood on dry old skulls.. And making sacrifices too. smiley

Or better still yhu can kindly join the family's conductor business..

I'm solidly behind yhu grin

4 Likes

Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by jakandeola(m): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Mtchew
Boring reply/response as usual.

I'm done with you.
tunder fire u
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
kimbra:
nothing wrong in pursuing one"s dream but education is very important.when i was in 100 level then at our GST class there was this matured man in his late 50s attending the GST class with us.he was a 100 level law student.the man has two big petrol stations and if u see his house it will wow u.so it was obvious money was not his reason in going back to school.what of Dangote who has a MASTERS in the university of Cairo..or Kanayo o. kanayo who dropped his acting career for some time to get a law degree.What of hollywood starlet Angelina Jolie who is college educated.
@ ChrisAirforce1
pls you need to complete your degree and anybody telling u otherwise is not ur true friend.

1 Like

Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by jakandeola(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
vedah:
In whose house? You don't like Airforce because of the way he acts in the uhm romance room, because he took your girlfriend? In your house? Right under your nose! Jesus!
my girl cant be wit a guy. like dis
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by vedah: 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
jakandeola:
my girl cant be wit a guy. like dis
Oops. She can only be with you then.
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
lefulefu:

nothing wrong in pursuing one"s dream but education is very important.when i was in 100 level then at our GST class there was this matured man in his late 50s attending the GST class with us.he was a 100 level law student.the man has two big petrol stations and if u see his house it will wow u.so it was obvious money was not his reason in going back to school.what of Dangote who has a MASTERS in the university of Cairo..or Kanayo o. kanayo who dropped his acting career for some time to get a law degree.What of hollywood starlet Angelina Jolie who is college educated.
@ ChrisAirforce1
pls you need to complete your degree and anybody telling u otherwise is not ur true friend.
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jodha:

Kuku quit fast and join yhur father in the shrine.. smiley

Or better yhu can kindly join the family's conductor business..

You again

I like your guts..

I like your never say die spirit.. Honestly.

Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Jflex07(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jodha:

Kuku quit fast and join yhur father in the shrine.. Yhu would be helpful helping pour blood on dry old skulls.. And making sacrifices too. smiley

Or better still yhu can kindly join the family's conductor business..

whats Your Own with Air Force..Abeg let him be
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Lsofdk(m): 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lol Chrisairforce1 do whatever you've to do, In life you make hard choices, some might look stupid at the moment to some folks but will tell in the long run, just stay focused… and easy with the threads grin
God bless your hustle cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help Me To Beg This Girl / Malawian Minister’s Sex Tape Allegedly Leaked By Lover (photos) / Sexy Girl�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.