Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:52 AM

I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) (3215 Views)

Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons / Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 03, 2017
Imagine such a silly clown dressed up in Jewish clothes chanting death to Africa's foremost nation. Who can he even kill when he is locked up like an animal in a cage? Nigeria is bigger than IPOB and we will crush them. Silly Jewish wannabe clowns grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by MrMaestro: 1:20am On Mar 03, 2017
Why are people acting like he hasn't said similar things in the past? That's why he's locked up. He's a terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by Vicolan: 6:48am On Mar 03, 2017
Oga you are finished oooo if this news na true ooo
Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 6:53am On Mar 03, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

This frustrated fool should shut up and wait for his beans and porridge rations abeg!
but he looks fresher than you on trump's diet
Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:11am On Mar 03, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
but he looks fresher than you on trump's diet

Have you seen me before? Or you think my situation and that of yours or your beloved ideological lord in kuje can ever be the same? Mr ipob youth I have made my post about this cantankerous cowardly prisoner! If it has pained you this early morning that is your business! If you are coming to my post in order to drag me into the realm of insults as that is the only thing you online kids are good at....it would be wise for you to realize early that you would definitely not be returning from that realm!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2017
Imagine somebdy who calls himself a freedom fighter.
His Dundee supporters even ve the effrontery to liken the albino monkey to Mandela.
What an aberration.
Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Have you seen me before? Or you think my situation and that of yours or your beloved ideological lord in kuje can ever be the same? Mr ipob youth I have made my post about this cantankerous cowardly prisoner! If it has pained you this early morning that is your business! If you are coming to my post in order to drag me into the realm of insults as that is the only thing you online kids are good at....it would be wise for you to realize early that you would definitely not be returning from that realm!
oh don't be silly only heaven knows how many tribal marks on your face rubbish
Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by Stingman: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
989900:
Ode, he is venting while Ekweremadu, Saraki, and Governors from the east, west, north, and where have you, are busy sharing Paris money . . . . Kanu, alias mumu boy.

Kanu will be found guilty and sentenced (if the rule of law is upheld), and nothing will happen . . . he is a dimwit with crowd of the same who keeps on complicating his case and making things difficult for everyone who is trying to help his case.

Smart Igbo folks in the US saw through his shallow mental depth when he came to the US soliciting for funds for arms to cause trouble in Nigeria.

Now, prosecution just got even more video evidence plus the ones they already have to crucify him.

Are the Fulani herdsmen from Mali causing trouble in Nigeria with their arms?

Afonja, you see your life....? When will prosecution crucify you and you damned killer herdsmen...
Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by 989900: 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
Stingman:

[s]Are the Fulani herdsmen from Mali causing trouble in Nigeria with their arms?

Afonja, you see your life....? When will prosecution crucify you and you damned killer herdsmen...[/s]
Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by Tabbaz(m): 11:48pm On May 08, 2017
gartamanta:
Why is the OP posting fake news? Where did Nnamdi Kanu say he will kill anyone in this video?

it's because the OP is a thief and just wanna create many topics so that his victims with think he's legit. see my signature for the list of scammers
Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by Tabbaz(m): 11:49pm On May 08, 2017
poochaii:
[/quote]

This bastard is a scammer. Don't trade with him. See my signature for scammer list

[quote author=Tabbaz post=50658548]FRAUDSTER LIST CONTINUATION

52. 07010815602
53. 09064316457 - uniquepita
54. 08163665016, - Adeyemi4God. culosjames@gmail.com
55. 07036146722, 09069739603 - CBN block ATM scam technique
56. 07066050637 - hency96
57. 07039613330
FirstBank
Ogundipe Timileyin

58. phones - 07085287572, 07068414989

07012411256- Name: Angau Musa Abigail
Bank: Diamond Bank. (0077608410)
Monika: Dinar
His other details are available at number 13 on the list

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria / Kano Youths Rule Out Reprisal, Dress In Igbo Attires, Praise Kano Igbo Traders / Tony Nwoye Was A Bl@ck Axe Student Cultist, Rusticated In University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.