Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,946 members, 7,879,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. (1663 Views)

Nwabueze Calls For New Igbo Leadership / Rochas As The New Face Of Igbo Leadership / Ngige As The Emerging Force In Igbo Leadership (Question Is, On Which Party?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by xynerise: 7:44am On Dec 14, 2009
I must apologize to my Igbo brothers and sisters but we are not yet ready to rule this country. We Igbos see leadership as a personal business and allow greed to eat our minds. The word BIAFRA is really eaten me up and I feel pity for those poor men who stand in front to defend BIAFRA. When an Igbo becomes president he is ready to kill his brothers cos they cant help their people. Look at Zik, he was there and did nothing for his people what made you think this present Igbo leaders will favour us? The moment an Igbo man steps on that sit, he will want to divide Nigeria and create the bloody Biafra.
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by citizenY(m): 9:07am On Dec 14, 2009
I disagree. Let the time come, and you will be put to shame. Whatever the turmoil
one person only will be President and they will fish him out. After all we are all going to vote.
He /she will be president of Nigeria just like others before him.

I think you are weakling.
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by Afam4eva(m): 9:14am On Dec 14, 2009
xynerise:

I must apologize to my Igbo brothers and sisters but we are not yet ready to rule this country. We Igbos see leadership as a personal business and allow greed to eat our minds. The word BIAFRA is really eaten me up and I feel pity for those poor men who stand in front to defend BIAFRA. When an Igbo becomes president he is ready to kill his brothers cos they cant help their people. Look at Zik, he was there and did nothing for his people what made you think this present Igbo leaders will favour us? The moment an Igbo man steps on that sit, he will want to divide Nigeria and create the bloody Biafra.

FOOL, pls can you prove your igboness before you start yanning dust.
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by Afam(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2009
Asking the original poster any questions amounts to taking his stupid and incoherent comments serious. Ignoring certain posts would send the right messages to some silly posters here.
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2009
Igbo should arrange their house before thinking of producing the president!
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by russellino: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2009
This is an illiterate post either posted in ignorance or mischief. Either way very easy to ignore.
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by Ibime(m): 11:06am On Dec 14, 2009
A gorrilla must be missing from the zoo.
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by mrperfect(m): 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2009
This post is invalid and empty.
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by xynerise: 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2009
The truth is bitter.
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by mrperfect(m): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2009
Not when you are wrong.
Someone ask you above to prove if you an Igbo.
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by xynerise: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2009
By speaking or what? Because I am Igbo doesnt mean I am blind when I see what my fellow Igbos are doing. The hypocrites are insulting me.
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by AndreUweh(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2009
xynerise:

By speaking or what? Because I am Igbo doesnt mean I am blind when I see what my fellow Igbos are doing. The hypocrites are insulting me.
Obasanjo ruled for 8 years yet some people in Yorubaland and Egbaland in particular are still poor.
U. Yar'adua has been ruling since 2007 yet there are lots of beggars from Katsina in Port Harcourt, Aba, Ibadan Lagos, Abuja etc.
If an Igbo becomes a president of Nigeria, you should not expect him to come and change that your father's thatched roof. So, what you give to Peter, you should also give to Paul.
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by xynerise: 1:22am On Dec 15, 2009
At least OBJ has a farm that created employment for his people. And your begger father in Aba is so lazy to work in the farm like his age mate do.
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by One11: 2:00am On Dec 15, 2009
xynerise:

At least OBJ has a farm that created employment for his people. And your begger father in Aba is so lazy to work in the farm like his age mate do.

Wow, it ceases to amaze me how Africans always get so emotional, That comment is one that a baby would make cry. OBJ has a farm that he made to feed himself, it was not started to bring employment to his people. Sorry but he doesn't get a Nobel Peace Prize for that sad. and anyways lots of nigerias have farms which they bring employment, so wuts the point. and its a known fact that Igbos dont beg even after the war "and it is documented so google or yahoo it up" that there were no beggars in Igboland. So the beggar who you talk about in Aba are non-Igbos. By the way Lazy and Igbos dont mix, especially lazy and Igbos from Aba grin.
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by Nchara: 2:36am On Dec 15, 2009
The poster is an incompetent nincompoop. I do not have anything else to add except to let guys know that this is his first post in politics. He has always been a comedian and sex talk show host at the joke section (I checked him out). Unfortunately, his first attempt to get serious has just backfired grin grin
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by igboboy1(m): 4:27am On Dec 15, 2009
~Bluetooth:

see this ofe mmanu talking o, my friend mechionu gi
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by AloyEmeka6: 4:34am On Dec 15, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Is your own house arranged and if so, how did your arranged house produce the president?
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by babapupa: 4:49am On Dec 15, 2009
There's no need to crucify the poster. I'm sure in your hearts, his assertions rings true. Abi is it not the general understanding?

Relax and quit being defensive,
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by AloyEmeka6: 5:06am On Dec 15, 2009
Is it worth trying to exchange words with a closet tribalist this morning?. Your house is in order yet the Northerner imposed Obasanjo on you.  undecided

I can't see fashola being scrutinized in this thread so why is babapupa here?
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by H2O2: 5:13am On Dec 15, 2009
xynerise:

EWOOOOoooooOooooooo you want to open a can of worms this beautiful day.
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by mekusxxx: 5:18am On Dec 15, 2009
babapupa:

There's no need to crucify the poster. I'm sure in your hearts, his assertions rings true. Abi is it not the general understanding?

Relax and quit being defensive,

That is coming after rabidly defending the eddiot Awo and the new thief Fasola?
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by babapupa: 5:26am On Dec 15, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Is it worth  trying to exchange words with a closet tribalist this morning?. Your house is in order yet the Northerner imposed Obasanjo on you.  undecided

I can't see fashola being scrutinized in this thread so why is babapupa here?

Feel free to ascribe whatever label that troubles your soul.

lol @ resident tribalist himself. The fact is, your post reeks 'same tribal nonsense as usual.

Who's bringing up names and regions? Look in the mirror and strike smile my friend.

Now, they didn't impose Obasanjo on nobody because not too many of his people voted for him and they had zero expectations. See, a lot of folks out west are not oblivious per the bad eggs in their mist and they don't get defensive or lose sleep when they're called out. It's called political honesty and social sophistication, something you my friend seriously lack.

@ mekusxxx. Take a ticket and stand in line while I finish with your emeka brother. I promise I'll give your audience.

Relax, Ndo
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by AloyEmeka6: 5:26am On Dec 15, 2009
mekusxxx:

That is  coming after rabidly defending the eddiot Awo and the[b] new thief Fasola?[/b]

Fashola is not a thief. He is about the best governor from Nigeria, all things being equal. Stop spreading unfounded rumors.
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by babapupa: 5:28am On Dec 15, 2009
^^^^^Good to see you put your brother in check, very admirable coming from you.
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by AloyEmeka6: 5:31am On Dec 15, 2009
babapupa:

Now, they didn't impose Obasanjo on nobody because not too many of his people voted for him and they had zero expectations. See, a lot of folks out west are not oblivious per the bad eggs in their mist and they don't get defensive or lose sleep when they're called out. It's called political honesty and social sophistication,
something you my friend seriously lack.

What are you yapping about?. Did you drink akamu last night?. On one hand, Yoruba house is in order because they produced the president and on the other hand, the SW didn't support him and rejected him from the get go.  If the latter is the case, it means Yoruba is yet to produce a president from their house that is in order. Obasanjo is the only Yoruba  president Nigeria has ever had and he was not made by the Yoruba. So, what are the fruits of your house[b] that is in order?[/b]. Enough of this big mouth yarns because its getting boring.
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by AloyEmeka6: 5:32am On Dec 15, 2009
babapupa:

^^^^^Good to see you put your brother in check, very admirable coming from you.

Unlike you, I'm not a Fashola apologist. I say things the way I see it and damn anybody who gets hurt by my comment.
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by babapupa: 5:36am On Dec 15, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Yoruba house is in order

I sometimes find it hard to defend claims that I never made, it's nothing but 'waste of time.

Let's talk about what really emanated from my keyboard, not what what other people typed.
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by babapupa: 5:39am On Dec 15, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Unlike you, I'm not a Fashola apologist. I say things the way I see it and damn anybody who gets hurt by my comment.

lol. I thought we settled the apologist thing. Abeg quit blasting your soundless trumpet, you only say things the way your misguided thoughts shapes them, Abi no be you be Aloy Emeka?
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 15, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Obasanjo is the only Yoruba  president Nigeria has ever had

no be this them kain thing dem dey call ibon
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by mekusxxx: 5:48am On Dec 15, 2009
Babapupa (Yoruba) and his (their) lies. Yoruba voted 1000% for Obj in 2003. Don't start your lies again ok,

AloyEmeka, Fash will soon be impeached for contract award to family membersand others thieveries.
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by babapupa: 5:49am On Dec 15, 2009
tpia.:

no be this them kain thing dem dey call ibon

He hopelessly stumbles under pressure,
Re: Igbo Leadership Leads To The End Of Nigeria. by AloyEmeka6: 5:50am On Dec 15, 2009
babapupa:

I sometimes find it hard to defend claims that I never made, it's nothing but 'waste of time.

Let's talk about what really emanated from my keyboard, not what what other people typed.

Didn't you support the OP as being honest with his assertion albeit "igbo"?. Unlike you, I do not believe in tribal leadership. For all I care, A zimbabwean born in Nigeria can be elected a president as long as he/she can deliver. It's a pity that Nigeria is in ruins yet people like you are clamoring for Igbo/hausa/Yoruba presidency as if it will make any difference in the lives of common Nigerians. The same clique keeps recycling each other while their adherents continue fervently in their followership. I weep for my country. Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba have produced one military and one civilian president each yet they want more and more as if other Nigerians who do not fall into the three tribal category are spectators in their own fatherland. They even inscribed nonsense in igbo. hausa and Yoruba on our naira yet we have over 250 ethnic groups. If I have my way, all the tribal bigots in Nigeria will be in jail, I swear but I promise you and Mekusxxx one thing, there will be a revolution soon and the wind will blow across the nation through every tribe and religion. The time is nigh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

America’s Middle East Policy Responsible For Terrorism – Jibril Aminu / Oil Producing States Can’t Manage Wealth – Northern Leaders / Breaking News. Minister Of Power Berth Nnaji Resigns.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.