Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,777 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:42 PM

My Tecno Y6 Is Misbehaving - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno Y6 Is Misbehaving (1250 Views)

If U Are Familiar With This Picture Please Stop Misbehaving On Nairaland / Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) / Geeks And Phone Users, Pick Between Tecno Y6 And Tecno W3? Give Reasons Please (2) (3) (4)

My Tecno Y6 Is Misbehaving by BushDoctor123: 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pls phone gurus kindly help me out. my techno y6 intermittently display this error message " YOUR MEDIA CONTAINER IS OFF" when am surfing the net, and will immediately go back to the screen display. I have activated the media settings to ON without achieving the desire result and i dont wan to format the phone because I have lots of information stored in there including my very important contact. I hope it is not a software issue? pls your advise will be most welcome.
Re: My Tecno Y6 Is Misbehaving by bobo65(m): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2017
BushDoctor123:
Pls phone gurus kindly help me out. my techno y6 intermittently display this error message " YOUR MEDIA CONTAINER IS OFF" when am surfing the net, and will immediately go back to the screen display. I have activated the media settings to ON without achieving the desire result and i dont wan to format the phone because I have lots of information stored in there including my very important contact. I hope it is not a software issue? pls your advise will be most welcome.

Backup all ur contacts by exporting them as vcf files or just sign into ur Gmail acct and ur contacts will automatically back up into gmail

Download back up and restore app and use it to back up ur sms and call logs

Move ur remaining items into ur mem card or system

And wipe d gadamn phone

If symptoms persists, flash it
Re: My Tecno Y6 Is Misbehaving by BushDoctor123: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
bobo65:

Backup all ur contacts by exporting them as vcf files or just sign into ur Gmail acct and ur contacts will automatically back up into gmail

And wipe d gadamn phone

Thanks for your quick response.
Re: My Tecno Y6 Is Misbehaving by missslimzy(f): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
Take the phone to CarlCare Center and get it fixed.
Re: My Tecno Y6 Is Misbehaving by omoalajah(m): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
Carlcare will fix it
Re: My Tecno Y6 Is Misbehaving by datyorubaboy: 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
You can do this. It can fix it
bobo65:

And wipe d gadamn phone

Re: My Tecno Y6 Is Misbehaving by Aphrygian(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
Abeg my own y6 na so so battery problem, when i thought it was battery problem i bought another battery and still same story. Pls is there any hardware fault that can always reduce battery life?

BLU - PURE XR Full Review / My Hot 4 Stopped Charging. / 9mobile 1gb For 200