Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,189 members, 7,887,447 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:00 AM

Primate Ayodele Predicts Yar’adua Won’t Die - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele Predicts Yar’adua Won’t Die (1267 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Ayodele Daniel-Dada (Pictured) / I Won’t Die Before 100 –obasanjo / Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primate Ayodele Predicts Yar’adua Won’t Die by Pharoh: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2009
Sunday, December 13, 2009

• Says his death ‘ll cause coup

Founder of Inri Evangelical Church and president, Inri Widows Foundation, Lagos, Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele, has cheering news for ailing President Umaru Yar’Adua.

Speaking to Sunday Sun at the weekend, the cleric, who has made several astounding predictions that had come to pass in the past, said: “God in His infinite mercy has had compassion on the president and reversed his death just as he did to King Hezekiah of old in the Bible.”

He said Yar’Adua would not die as God has looked into the petitions of Nigerians and answered their prayers for taking it upon themselves to seek the Lord’s face on behalf of the president.

Ayodele added: “Besides, God reversed Yar’Adua’s death because his death would cause military coup and would take the country backwards. That is one big reason the Lord decided to reverse his death.”

He urged Nigerians to continue their fervent prayers for the President as “there is nothing prayers cannot do. Our own duty as a man of God is to guide the nation spiritually. Our predictions all these years are to warn those concerned to take precautions. We are not here to cause panic and calamities. That is not the reason we make predictions.”

If Nigerians continue in their attitude of prayer for the president, Ayodele said: “God would make Yar’Adua to bounce back and function effectively as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”

The primate warned Vice President Goodluck Jonathan to be very careful of “political robbery.”

His words: “This time is very delicate for the vice president not to lose out in the political game that would unfold itself in the country.

He told Jonathan to be aware of things around him, watch his utterances and be very cautious. “This is not the best of times for him as some political jobbers are bent on destroying him and robbing him off of some benefits.

“Of course, the only way to avert this calamity is for him to come closer to his Creator and engage himself in seriuos prayers. Nothing is beyond God to do if the vice president is sincere and dedicated to prayers, the Lord would surely answer him.

“Real heavy forces are working underground he should beware because of political robbery. The situation can be rescued and brought under control with prayers. Jonathan needs a lot of prayers in this regards.”

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/dec/13/503.html
Re: Primate Ayodele Predicts Yar’adua Won’t Die by Pharoh: 10:08am On Dec 14, 2009
This is a very good news to concerned citizens of Nigeria.
Re: Primate Ayodele Predicts Yar’adua Won’t Die by chosen04(f): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2009
Whether he likes it or not. Yar'uda is dead. He is nothing but "A DEAD MAN WALKING".

That man keeps decieving every body. If Yar'uda was able to decieve Rev. Tunde Bakare into calling him "My president and God annointed sent to save nigeria" then who cant he decieve?

****I dey hear!******
Re: Primate Ayodele Predicts Yar’adua Won’t Die by rhymz(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2009
All these prophet self na to them,sometimes I wonder if they live in this same Nigeria with us.
I can bet my penny with this kalokalo prophet that Yaradua won't make it pass this year. that guy is on life support abeg.Except the man wants to get porpular,who believes all these prophets again anyway,shebi na so one wake up claim say him see him fellow coleague inside hell. . .scheew. . .home boy don high himself finish com dey confuse things.Abeegi!
Re: Primate Ayodele Predicts Yar’adua Won’t Die by opuro(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2009
dead or alive, we want the guyman to resign
we are not saying he will die or he is dead
what we are saying is that nigeria deserve an active president
Re: Primate Ayodele Predicts Yar’adua Won’t Die by kokoA(m): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2009
must prophesies be involved in Every thing in Nigeria?
Re: Primate Ayodele Predicts Yar’adua Won’t Die by bibiking1(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2009
Prophets and prophecies of circumstance! Funny people
Re: Primate Ayodele Predicts Yar’adua Won’t Die by otokx(m): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2009
Is there a difference between a native doctor/magician and a pastor/prophet?
Re: Primate Ayodele Predicts Yar’adua Won’t Die by kuramo: 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2009
Why doesn't the fake and foolish pastor Ayodele attempt curing the moribund President Yar' Adua if indeed the pastor has the powers he proclaims to possess.

I'm sick and tired of these useless and fraudulent pastors we have in the country.
Re: Primate Ayodele Predicts Yar’adua Won’t Die by Pharoh: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2009
kuramo:

Why doesn't the fake and foolish pastor Ayodele attempt curing the moribund President Yar' Adua if indeed the pastor has the powers he proclaims to possess.

I'm sick and tired of these useless and fraudulent pastors we have in the country.

He can only do what God has sent him and the powers belong to God and not him, he is just an instrument used by God to reach out to the people.
Re: Primate Ayodele Predicts Yar’adua Won’t Die by 4Play(m): 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2009
Pharoh:

This is a very good news to concerned citizens of Nigeria.

I feel very much relieved now with this prognosis. Who needs doctors, eh?
Re: Primate Ayodele Predicts Yar’adua Won’t Die by MrCrackles(m): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2009
I dont wish death on anyone. . .All i want is for Yaradua to fucking resign or get booted out by force

(1) (Reply)

Was Abiola The Messiah? / The Best Strategy To Defeat Terrorism In Nigeria / Call A Spade A Spade And Stop This Wailing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.