Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,885 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:00 PM

Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit (2637 Views)

Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day / Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London / Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by MiKenny(f): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2009

Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by spikedcylinder: 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2009
They sang a previous hit song? Never heard it.

Mary looks hot. . . . .
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by MrCrackles(m): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2009
Good for them. . . .
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by netotse(m): 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2009
meeennnnnn mary is hot. . .look at that bod, and she's 40something o, next thing all these yeye [b]women [/b]on NL will be saying they dont have a choice!
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by spikedcylinder: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2009
netotse:

meeennnnnn mary is hot. . .look at that bod, and she's 40something o, next thing all these yeye woman on NL will be saying they dont have a choice!

What are we saying, what are you saying?
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by netotse(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2009
i was ranting about how women always say its not possible to maintain a good figure when they get old. . .

[size=5pt]i'm spending too much time on NL my english is becoming atrocious[/size]
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2009
wonder if she knows shes collaboing with the ultimate baby daddy cheesy

foolish forgetting she hails from the land that er invented baby daddies grin
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by azeeza(f): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2009
Good luck 2baba,make us proud cool.

meeennnnnn mary is hot. . .look at that bod, and she's 40something o, next thing all these yeye woman on NL will be saying they dont have a choice!

Biko shut ur mouth up grin
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by spikedcylinder: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2009
netotse:

i was ranting about how women always say its not possible to maintain a good figure when they get old. . .

[size=5pt]i'm spending too much time on NL my english is becoming atrocious[/size]

Link me to the thread where 'women' said that. Please. smiley
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by netotse(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Link me to the thread where 'women' said that. Please. smiley

i hereby exercise my right as a nigerian man not to answer that question and also to make sweeping comments and generalisations.

u sef u know that ur kind(women) say it all the time
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by spikedcylinder: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2009
netotse:

i hereby exercise my right as a nigerian man not to answer that question and also to make sweeping comments and generalisations.

u sef u know that your kind(women) say it all the time

Ta! cheesy
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2009
I don't know about youz lot, Mary is a certified BANGER  with a captial B.

although, she could do with make up sometimes
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by spikedcylinder: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2009
What does 'banger' mean?
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2009
A certified banger is a hottie.
Sometimes a MILF.
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by netotse(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2009
@spikey
doesnt the phrase 'her body is 'bangıng' mean anything to you?

come sef. . .what were you thinking of before? confess!
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2009
She no need confess wetin she dey think.

We already know.

bad Gyal.
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by spikedcylinder: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2009
I rebuke all of you in the name of Jesus. Na qwexn I ask. tongue

Even without the make up, she still looks ok for someone her age. Man pikin cannot be peperempe forever.
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by waleski(m): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2009
People don come again na so dem talk say 2face nd rkelly were working on a song nd we all knw d result i dnt believe until i hear besides dat picture no 2 clear
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by HarryPotter1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2009
@topic 9ice one i hope they come out wit smething beta and good.
@all wen will u all stop dis atitude of turning a thread into an argument section.Mod i hope u are taking notice of dis cos they are 100 yards away 4rm the topic.
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by scottN(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2009
WOW MJB! cheesy cheesy cheesy Now who says I can't appreciate my wife at 40  wink . I sha hope 2face will concentrate on the collabo  grin grin grin
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by koolchicco: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2009
@Topic
We hope this is true, cos we all know how the 'alleged' 2Face/RKelly collaboration went down.

OMO IBO:

A certified banger is a hottie.
Sometimes a MILF.

Why not tell her wat she's been itching to hear? cheesy tongue

netotse:

LWKMD!! Naija men too dey flex their powerright and at will. grin

OMO IBO:

I don't know about youz lot, Mary is a certified BANGER  with a captial B.

With the way the 'BANGER' was written sef,

I no blame anyone for asking for further xplanations. grin grin
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by chiogo(f): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2009
I love MJB!!! But Abeg oo, She is not 40 something. She's 38 going on 39.  tongue tongue

I used to think she was in her forties but now, she does kinda look old in the face for her age.

She has a great body though. And this collabo has been out there for a while, exactly when is the song coming out?
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by semid4lyfe(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2009
I'm itching to hear the product of this their studio sessions. 2face's previous collaborations with Beenie man & 'R. Kelly' haven't been anything to write home about IMO.
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by mamagee3(f): 12:59am On Dec 15, 2009
Is that really tubaba shocked shocked

Next thing, you'll hear Mary J Blige becomes tubaba's new baby mama
. tongue
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 15, 2009
ewwwwwwwwwwww MJB looks ughhhh

Wht happened to her? undecided
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by netotse(m): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2009
Harry Potter:

@topic 9ice one i hope they come out wit smething beta and good.
@all wen will u all stop dis atitude of turning a thread into an argument section.Mod i hope u are taking notice of dis cos they are 100 yards away 4rm the topic.
where did u see ppl arguing on this thread?

FL Gators:

ewwwwwwwwwwww MJB looks ughhhh

Wht happened to her? undecided
you're not taking a wholistic look at 'the situation' wink
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by spikedcylinder: 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2009
netotse:

where did u see ppl arguing on this thread?

I tire o.
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2009
netotse:

you're not taking a wholistic look at 'the situation' wink
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by sjeezy8: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2009
another? they had a hit before?
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by oge4real(f): 1:43am On Dec 16, 2009
I hope she does not deny him in the nearest future, just as R.kelly did.
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by THEAMAKA1: 1:44am On Dec 16, 2009
2face is so cute. lol
Re: Tuface And Mary J Blige In Studio Rehearsing For Another Hit by bawomolo(m): 1:52am On Dec 16, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

2face is so cute. lol

baby mama #6 in the making grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje Was On Monique Yesterday / Jay Z And R Kelly, Jay Z And Kanye West What's Best / The First Meal Doctor Murray Had Immediately He Got Out From Jail (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.