Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

GBAGAM!!! Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Onnoghen- Disobedience Of Court Order Is.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GBAGAM!!! Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Onnoghen- Disobedience Of Court Order Is.... (765 Views)

Profile Of Justice W.S. Nkanu Onnoghen: Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Profile Of Justice Walter Onnoghen, The New Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GBAGAM!!! Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Onnoghen- Disobedience Of Court Order Is.... by smbmedia: 7:36am On Mar 03, 2017
The New Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen, has condemned disregard for court rulings, saying it is an act of impunity that is threatening the independence of the...
=> http://starmediabase.com/gbagam-chief-justice-of-nigeria-onnoghen-disobedience-of-court-order-is-an-act-of-impunity-must-read/

Re: GBAGAM!!! Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Onnoghen- Disobedience Of Court Order Is.... by Kpeshi10(m): 7:42am On Mar 03, 2017
E no concern me....
In other news, i wud like 2 dedicate my FTC to all my fans around d world, i wud cöntinue 2 entertain u guys n give my best. One love
Re: GBAGAM!!! Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Onnoghen- Disobedience Of Court Order Is.... by Dujardin(m): 7:47am On Mar 03, 2017
This OP na mumu blogger sha. So you put half story here and link to your site so we go enter there! e no work tongue

(1) (Reply)

Modified / Biafrans, Do You Know About This Yet? / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Blasts Conservative Northern Leaders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.