Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,523 members, 7,941,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

I Feel So ASHAMED OF MYSELF, Every Time I HAD SEX With MY Spouse, Cause I Can't - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Feel So ASHAMED OF MYSELF, Every Time I HAD SEX With MY Spouse, Cause I Can't (1240 Views)

I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel So ASHAMED OF MYSELF, Every Time I HAD SEX With MY Spouse, Cause I Can't by SolutionPlusNG: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2017
A True Life Story How Premature Ejaculation Almost Ruined My Life

“I Feel So ASHAMED OF MYSELF, Every Time I HAD
SEX With MY Spouse All Because of Premature Ejaculation”

It’s always as if my sperms are always at the tip of my penis waiting for me to
insert it into my spouse P**SY. Premature Ejaculation ridiculed me before my
spouse to the extent that I regret coming to this world as a man. because I don’t
feel like one each time I am on top of my woman.

I remembered meeting a girl on facebook and we started dating online for almost
(6)months, we were so in love with each that we could not do anything without
telling each other what it was we want to do or doing at every particular time.
We were so closed that we call ourselves “my half”

So after long time of dating online without seeing each other we decided to see each
other live for the first time. “My half” picked a date she wants us to see and I agreed with her.

I started to plan how the date will look like as she was the one visiting me. My guy you
know what it means when a girl is visiting you for the first time! I was like we go to
see the movies then come back and I will make her beg me to stop as I will be so
prepared to take her to cloud9. undecided Yimu!!

I washed my bed sheets, cleaned my room I even brought out all the plates
both neat and dirty ones out and washed everything neatly.

My friends were making jest of me saying I was arranging my room as if God was
going to visit me that who is this girl? because I literally rearranged my room, you
need to see it everything was sparkling clean. My electronics, my toilet, my kitchen
even my windows everything was on point.

>>>>>>>>Fast Forward>>>

She finally called me that she is at the gate to the house where I live mehn!! It was
as if my heart wants to jump out went out saw her and we hugged then I took her
inside before then served her the White Rice and chicken stew which I had already
prepared for her.

She just couldn’t wait to finish the food before she jumped on me telling me how
much she loves and had been dying to see me face to face.

I was enjoying the fun you know nah?
From Kissing to Romance and all that it was very fun and Carried away.

Omo you need to see the way my blood was rushing down to my penis like
kilode… as if my body has suddenly become a blood fall.

Before I knew it we were both naked already and she was on
top of me sucking the hell out of my nipple and all of a sudden...

Click Here to..

Read My Full Story.

Re: I Feel So ASHAMED OF MYSELF, Every Time I HAD SEX With MY Spouse, Cause I Can't by SolutionPlusNG: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2017
;;;
Re: I Feel So ASHAMED OF MYSELF, Every Time I HAD SEX With MY Spouse, Cause I Can't by SolutionPlusNG: 11:10am On Mar 03, 2017
she felt some kind of liquid on her Tommy and that was my sperm, and she was
like what the hell.

Don’t tell me you just released?

I felt so embarrassed like why can’t this stupid dick just respect me today after seeing
how far I have waited for this day to come.

To worsen the whole situation, the stupid dick then refused to stand again just at one
release I was so mad at ashamed at myself that I began to feel like the ground should
just open so I can just jump inside it to end this horrible situation.

What annoyed me the most after my sperm came out without me even inserting it into
her P**sy, was that she kept trying so hard to revive my dick but the idiot was just
lien helplessly like a flat tire..

Imagine me lying down looking at “my half” trying to get my dick kicking so she could
feel me inside of her and nothing could be done to help that situation. So she got up
and went inside the toilet to freshen up and I just could not stand up from that
bed because I was demoralized.

The next day she packed her bag and left this was someone who told me she was going
to stay through the weekend only to me she got something to fix at home. That was
the last time I ever saw nor had from her again. She was the thirteenth(13th) girl
that will leave me because of premature Ejaculation.

This Problem continued and I could not tell my friends because I was so ashamed
of it. I could not tell anyone and time was running up against me as I was in my mid 30s.

Re: I Feel So ASHAMED OF MYSELF, Every Time I HAD SEX With MY Spouse, Cause I Can't by SolutionPlusNG: 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
:::
Re: I Feel So ASHAMED OF MYSELF, Every Time I HAD SEX With MY Spouse, Cause I Can't by SolutionPlusNG: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2017
Its was so Bad...
Re: I Feel So ASHAMED OF MYSELF, Every Time I HAD SEX With MY Spouse, Cause I Can't by denziz: 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
To cut the long story short,how did you solve the problem?

(1) (Reply)

Local And Ghana Herbs100% Effective / Doctors In The House: Kindly Help / Men's Beards Carry More Bacteria Than Dogs, Study Suggests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.