Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,821 members, 7,945,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Bank Instruments Provider - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bank Instruments Provider (671 Views)

Fresh Cut Bank Instruments (lease Option/sales Option) / MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Instruments Provider by reliablemandate: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2017
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both those and corporate bodies.

We are RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact us via email:

All relevant business information will be provided upon request. If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~
Email: reliablemandate@gmail.com
Skype ID: reliablemandate
Re: Bank Instruments Provider by capitalfinance: 4:15am On May 12, 2018
Sir/Ma

I am a financial consultant and have a very good and reputable Provider of some bank instruments which can be monetised and discount for funding of your various project within lenders/investors and projects owners or borrowers that need funding for there various projects etc. We give oppurtunities for projects owner not withstanding the kind of projects, business support and can be engaged into PPP trading. Projects such as

Real Estate Projects

Construction Projects

Government contract Projects,

Transportation Projects

Aviation Projects

Telecommunication Projects

Import and Export Projects etc.

We are located in Europe and we are very ready to take a good look at your
projects and faciliate the whole process.

Kindly contact me if you have projects that need funding through this

Martin Steffens
Email: marts.capitalfinance@gmail.com
Re: Bank Instruments Provider by utpal01: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE. OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE

I'm direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider.

Our instruments are only from AAA rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B. The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments such as Bank Guarantee (BG) Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) Direct Line of Credit (DLC) Medium Term Note (MTN) Letter of Credit (LC)

I only want serious buyers then i will put you in touch with the provider directly.
Contact me and I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.

Email: chowdutpal@gmail.com

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!

Re: Bank Instruments Provider by msendowed(m): 2:05pm On Jul 21
my new provider can give check front and back for you to raise the 2% initial LTV
Before giving ATV to confirm the CCC instrument
Send me the Verbage for up tp 100billion
Thank you. chat me on whatsapp lets do business. Remember that the provider side is closed and the consultants will take from the receiver's side. 08090708636

(1) (Reply)

TBC Machine For Buying And Selling TBC Coins / The Ultimate Money Making Secret / Need Help On Getting A Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.