Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,435 members, 7,888,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:37 AM

"Stupid Things People Say When Caught Having Illegal Sex" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Stupid Things People Say When Caught Having Illegal Sex" (712 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Stupid Things People Say When Caught Having Illegal Sex" by Modenzy: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
It's annoying that people tend to give nonsensical reasons when they are caught having sex with somebody's wife, under aged girl etc.
Here are few excuses.
1. Konji is a bastard: This statement is very common, especially to our Nigerian youths. After being caught having illicit sex, they will instantly put the blame on konji. Saying, Koni na bastard. Bro, incase you don't know, konji has a father.
2. It is the work of the devil: whenever i hear this, i only laugh and ask, if it was the devil that help you remove bra, remove pant and helped you insert your device. Take devil out of this my sister.
3.it is a mistake: i have heard this from tosyn2much, the day he was caught. He was asked if it's by mistake he sucked her breast. And why didnt he suck a cow-breast-kmilk. Bro. Forget, na by pleasure.
4. It was a temptation: Sister, have common sense. You see people going to worship but you were not tempted. You were not tempted to read but you were tempted to have sex abi? Is alright.
5. I didnt know how it happened: i swear, na lie. You know. Were you blind? A man is undressing you and you are there asking him "what are you trying to do? He wants to play WHOT GAME, so that he can check-up.
Don't just laugh add yours.
Re: "Stupid Things People Say When Caught Having Illegal Sex" by Authoreety: 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
I thought I was in a dream.

If ah hear!!!
Re: "Stupid Things People Say When Caught Having Illegal Sex" by Modenzy: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Authoreety:
I thought I was in a dream.

If ah hear!!!
hahahahahaha. Bad guy.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Identical Twins Became Pregnant At Shame Time And Flaunt It / What Rejects Guys And What Keeps Them Or Atracts Them? / The One Thing Women Want More Than Love Is The One Thing Men Find It Hard To Giv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.