Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:44 PM

Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna (22446 Views)

Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions / Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by Dax18: 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
this man na wah oo... what buhari cudnt do

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
doctokwus:
Well done again,d man of d people.
I am suspecting that Osinbajo is trying to defy the cabal that holds PMB hostage.
I feel he has been told by his own "inner circle",with confidential info on d president's health that PMB will not return to d presidency,even if still alive,and knowing that d cabal wud want to keep him acting president,possibly till 2019,despite PMB's incapacitation,he is going headlong with his own plans on how to act as a president,with his own plans of action,in order to win over d pple and allow them decide btw him and d cabal,who to trust our country with in 2019.
Just my conspiracy theory though.
Kudos again,Osinbajo,more of such confidence building visits and actions.
shocked see this buhari supporter shocked

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by Vilshow(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Active President

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by Cladez(m): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
He is almost the same as Buhari difference is just that his trips are local while Buhari is international

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by bettercreature(m): 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
I knew i was going to read about southern Kaduna today
I had a nightmare fighting Bokoharam there last night grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by Nairalane: 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
He shud please rest small o, make he no become tired o. I don't know what d constitution will say if he travels out now. And he wants to hand over power. To who?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by nextprince: 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
sweatlana:
[s]For God's sake this man should just be made president.

This trabalistic country will not allow for good person to rule [/s]cry

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by alt3r3g0: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
This is what a leader is suppose to be. Be seen by everyone to unify the country that's divided more than ever along tribal and religious lines.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by nextprince: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
bettercreature:
I knew i was going to read about southern Kaduna today
I was a nightmare fighting Bokoharam there last night grin grin grin grin

Really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by Blackblood247: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
The Man of the Moment, go ahead sir. God is with you, true Nigerians are solidly behind you. A leader by example is all we need. Let the Governors, Ministers, our law makers follow your lead......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by gudnex22(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
This man is better than Buhari if you like kill yourself

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by BCISLTD: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
doctokwus:
Well done again,d man of d people.
I am suspecting that Osinbajo is trying to defy the cabal that holds PMB hostage.
I feel he has been told by his own "inner circle",with confidential info on d president's health that PMB will not return to d presidency,even if still alive,and knowing that d cabal wud want to keep him acting president,possibly till 2019,despite PMB's incapacitation,he is going headlong with his own plans on how to act as a president,with his own plans of action,in order to win over d pple and allow them decide btw him and d cabal,who to trust our country with in 2019.
Just my conspiracy theory though.
Kudos again,Osinbajo,more of such confidence building visits and actions.

Clap for yourself..conspiracy theorist to bad
Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by slap1(m): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
Buhari would rather travel to irrelevant conferences outside Nigeria when his house is on fire. Osinbajo is building bridges across ethnic groups because he will walk across those bridges when he becomes president after Buhari is no more.

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by Akaijosh: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
Osinbajo na God go guide ur back as u will see to d killing of SK to an end.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by bandol(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
Osinbajo is doing great.

Try this life changing investment. you will come back and thank me. 100% return in 30 hours. check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by alt3r3g0: 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
lonelydora:
Osibanjo is working, but he should remember the book "48 laws of Power".

Like Idiagbon Like Osibanjo, all under PMB.

There are some standards that are set so low that you cant just help but be above. How possible is it not to outshine something that does not have any light at all?

If PMB had even given him the Idiagbon power, we would not have been here today. At least its not him (Osinbajo) that's singing his own praise. Sad fact is that nothing he is doing is extraordinary but its being magnified because of what we have been subjected to in this country.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by 989900: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
gudnex22:
This man is better than Buhari if you like kill yourself

IMO, I think the country is lucky to have a best case scenario . . . Buhari's cabal temporarily in slow mo', Osinbajo's Godfathers and cabal with limited powers.

An active and smart vice, under a disciplinarian principal . . . bringing the best out of him.

It's a useful tag-team.

Let Baba rest in 'rondon' for as long as he likes.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by doctokwus: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

shocked see this buhari supporter shocked
I dey hide am?
I dey also hide say d man fall not just my 2hands,but my 2legs?In short he fall all my limbs.
If Osinbajo can save us,y wudnt any sane person root for him.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by maclatunji: 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
sweatlana:
For God's sake this man should just be made president.

This trabalistic country will not allow for good person to rule cry

You are the No.1 tribalistic individual with your comment.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by maclatunji: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
slap1:
Buhari would rather travel to irrelevant conferences outside Nigeria when his house is on fire. Osinbajo is building bridges across ethnic groups because he will walk across those bridges when he becomes president after Buhari is no more.

Careful. Your thinking someone will die at a certain time is in very poor taste in this context.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by alt3r3g0: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
If Osinbajo is as invisible as GEJ was during during Yaradua's time. PMB would have been forced to return to naija in an ambulance sick just to hold on to power. The way things are going he can use all the time he needs to recover than rush back and be 6 feet under in a few days.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by ay4shizzy(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
uviesa:
You AF not yet start going foreign grin grin . is a well-done sire. Or d aircraft bubu left for you can't fly abroad grin grin
use ur no6 na..president and vp can't be out of the country at the same time na...I must comment crew.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by slap1(m): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
maclatunji:

Careful. Your thinking someone will die at a certain time is in very poor taste in this context.

I could have written "when Buhari is dead", you know? So I'm not wishing him dead, but I don't see him coming back or finishing his tenure as president.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
Osibanjo has won my vote in advance in 2019 and 2023. The vegetable should forget asorock; it's over for him.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
Great job he is doing. I sure hope we will see the effects of these visits soon.

Well done Mr ag. President.

Let's hope you'll continue like this. This is indeed a breath of fresh air.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by yanabasee(m): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
donfemo:
Osibanjo has been travelling from one Nigerian City to another inspecting and evaluating what is happening. With this he can go back home and make decisions that will affect the people positively. I am beginning to have respect for this man.

Unlike Buhari who travelled from obe country to another wasting our revenues on first class flights without achieving anything...

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by emi14: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
Osibanjo is very active and up and doing cool

Not that Buhari doesn't know what to do but he is cut up by nature. His old and sick. That's the realities. He better resign.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by gudnex22(m): 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
989900:

Let Baba rest in 'rondon' for as long as he likes.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by zoedew: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
lonelydora:

He is only implementing The Party Manifesto.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
Cladez:
He is almost the same as Buhari difference is just that his trips are local while Buhari is international

Haba!

After this your big head, na wetin you fit type be this?

Chai! Ayam not understanding you oooook
Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by BeardedMeat(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
lonelydora:

Law one; never outshine the master

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna by Incrizz(f): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
sinkhole:
But wait o, why couldn't Buhari be using PYO to have been doing all this stuff since instead of promising to come and then cancelling or not even showing at all?
A very good question!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari / Dino Melaye promoting the establishment of Federal University of Agric, Kabba. / Obaseki Introduces Revenue Scratch Card In Edo For Levies Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.