Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,164 members, 7,919,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:13 PM

Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife (35217 Views)

An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Babatunde Damilare Stabs Sex Worker In Lagos Over Price Hike / Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by beinstein(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
adonbilivit!
the landlord and the LovePeddler of a wife fit connive murder am come stage am like suicide.
I wonder when security agencies will carry out proper investigation over a case as this.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
Am cuming.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by kidman96(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
hhgg
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Smartademu(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Jerrypolo:
undecidedi still dey reason why me of all people go die because of woman
Abi na she be d only woman for this world? I smell a rat.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Damilare6293: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
suspicion? not caught?...it doesn't want killing yourself. Many people would want you alive...I know someone somewhere valued you though your wife didnt...
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Henon: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Chai! The Landlord don ample opportunity to razle the woman waist. some women self!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Hades2016(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Chaiiiiii dis man mumu sha .... puna plenty na and u kill yourself cuz of one puna

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by naikom72(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
Iranu Abasha
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by uzoormah(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
senseless men everywhere.... dying for a woman...smh
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by medra(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
Shrt of words.....
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
How did they know he committed suicide ?

The poor dude was so helpless. Imagine living in the back yard of a rich man, and you happen to luckily marry a very beautiful girl. Imagine, the glory that the poor niccur had in life was his beautiful wife. Now the land lord has taken his only 'life'. What was the point living. Idiotic reasoning.

Fucking slowpoke didnt see thousands of Hot girls in Lagos looking for who to love them ? This one na recession kill am.

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by greggng: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Chai the landlord has finally succeeded
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by willibounce1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
Mumu man... na so the wife tot.o sweet reach? If landlord dey Bleep your wife, why you no find another woman marry or phuck landlord daughter and wife together. Now wey you kill yourself, you give landlord through pass.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Platinumay(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
After poisoning him, his health was deteriorating, the guy refused to die on time, u decided to fake a suicide and take him out. This is very possible. How I wish the autopsy can confirm the initial poison so the deceased can at least get justice.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Afonja police station sef
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by OBAGADAFFI: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
Platinumay:
After poisoning him, his health was deteriorating, the guy refused to die on time, u decided to fake a suicide and take him out. This is very possible. How I wish the autopsy can confirm the initial poison so the deceased can at least get justice.

Detective.

I salute.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by lastmaster(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lucky man, he just escape recession.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by nkwuocha: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
grin grin

Their NAMES please!
Ndi ofe mkpulu aziza, jide amu gi aka!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by nkwuocha: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kagawa10
EgunMogaji grin grin

One of your brothers just took a short cut to hell!

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Edusouls(m): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
shut up all of you,if una see una girlfriend simply answer call una go dy fume like steam engine,talkless of person wife, sorry man you married the worse of women,a serial smooth cheater and a human snake,and u died slowly and painfully in agony,only God will judge
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Btruth: 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
That was a silly thing he has done. Who lost now? Must man live by woman alone?

It's so sad for him. And it's such a shameful thing to have done too. Because the woman and the landlord will still continue their love escapade anyway.

undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by joe4real12: 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
Afonja n Adultery are 5n6

Abeg find me Jacob Zuma pic

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Zenlife: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Now that Temi has committed suicide is that not free visa to Dele for constant visit to Iya Farouk's punny??

Dele won't be interested in iya farouk anymore.
The twisted thrill for him is in the kitten theft.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by joe4real12: 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
cummando:
Its called mercy death. Honorable death.

By the way what's the point of fighting for one punna here on earth when 70 virgins are waiting?
The man get sense......na I'm yansh center parting he dey use think
Lol
It's better to enjoy the puna u see instead of expecting some imaginary "virgins" in heaven.

Abeg dem dey CHAU for heaven?
NO!

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
Islie:

http://pmexpressng.com/man-commits-suicide-suspicion-landlord-sleeping-wife/

Pic: The house where the deceased committed the suicide

Some things that happen in this world are just too sad..
I just don't understand.
plz if u do reply
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by sweetjim(m): 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
who e hep, d wife abi d landlord. rest in hell jooor
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by makaveli2017: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
By God's grace,I will never commit suicide,not to even think of,because of a woman,my wife giving my landlord my honeypot.I will as well be 'knacking' my landlady!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by searchng4love: 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
Zenlife:

Dele won't be interested in iya farouk anymore.
The twisted thrill for him is in the kitten theft.
Experience talking.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by chronique(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
Idiot took his life and gave the wife and landlord free access to the pussycat and hotdog. Nicca would miss out on the pussycat,miss this sweet life and still miss heaven;what da furck? Looks like his mission in life and eternity is to suffer.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Duru009(m): 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
Every lady needs an active n strong cocck.... .

Evenif you have all the money in this world WITHOUT an active n strong cocck 4 ur lady. You are wasting ur time. She will still go outside someday.......
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Afonja police station keh?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) / 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) / Angry Mob Executes Suspected Bandit In Zamfara (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.