Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,252 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:16 PM

I Want Biafra To Die - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want Biafra To Die (1543 Views)

Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay / Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra / “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Want Biafra To Die by ZombieKilla: 7:39am On Mar 04, 2017
HisSexcellency:
What is the purpose of this thread now, an avenue for people to spread hate and speak evil of each other?

I have never seen a country like Nigeria, so divided and filled with hatred for one another.
Yes it is filled with hate cos we have learned not to face our affairs in life
Biafran issues concerns nobody
They should face front
Amala and ewedu is waiting somewhere to be devoured ....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra And The False Premise - Femi Fani-kayode / Dialogue Now With Biafra Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu: Prophet Iginla Warn Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu's Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.