Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,155 members, 7,981,081 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 11:08 AM

Portrayal Of Religion In Nigerian Films - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Portrayal Of Religion In Nigerian Films (284 Views)

The Image Portrayal Of Women In Nigerian Popular Music / The Image Portrayal Of Women In Nigerian Popular Music / How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Portrayal Of Religion In Nigerian Films by Manda2(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
please i am undergraduate and am writing my final year project, i need you guys to help me with a nollywood movie that portray religion, and a kannywood movie that has the same story line,because i want to content analyse them....(Portrayal of Religion in Nigerian films) An analysis of nollywood and kannywood movie.........

(1) (Reply)

An Appeal From Cybercafe Owners To Hor On Jambs Policy Against Cybercafes / Help Me On This Pls / Pls I Wants To Knw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.