Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,388 members, 7,884,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

I Need With Gtbank Mastercard - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need With Gtbank Mastercard (407 Views)

Has Anyone Received Adsense Payment This Month With Gtbank / Get The Computers Skills You Need With Us Today / International Transaction With Gtbank Naira Master Card. Have U Experinece This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need With Gtbank Mastercard by etchiep(m): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
I wanted to Place an Order of $50 with my Naira mastercard, but it's displaying something went wrong when I am trying to make payment, when i have 20k in the account please I need help ...
Re: I Need With Gtbank Mastercard by semasir: 12:23am On Mar 04, 2017
GTBank is not working at the moment for international transactions, try Access Bank
Re: I Need With Gtbank Mastercard by Dan42(m): 1:08am On Mar 04, 2017
Access (Visa)
Re: I Need With Gtbank Mastercard by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 04, 2017
If you're going for something of $50 and a dollar is more than #400 then that might explain the reasons why you're unable to make payment.
Although am unsure if GTB Naira Mastercard still works for international transactions

(1) (Reply)

Name The First Social Media Sites Your Signed Up. / Facebook Page + Group With 600,000 Members Up For Rent - [bloggers Only] / How Can I Generate Income With My Free Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.