Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Supply Of PMS And AGO. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Supply Of PMS And AGO. (570 Views)

Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" / Average Prices Of PMS, AGO, HHK And Cooking Gas – August 2017 / Urgent Sale Of Pms Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supply Of PMS And AGO. by mekuilis(m): 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
We have available tank farm of PMS and AGO in Lagos. Please genuine buyers should indicate with verifiable Proof of Fund (POF).

Contact me via these numbers; 08030540998.
Please I will love to deal with serious buyers.

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Writers And Site Admins Needed / Police Officers Wifes Plaza In Benin GRA ETETE On Fire / Upcoming Intensive Training on Export and Import

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.