Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,871 members, 7,933,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:59 PM

Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures (38679 Views)

Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Lilian Bach Shares Cleveage-Baring Photos / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
She hasn't aged a day!

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Who is she?
Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by younggerrard(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Fyn woman..but am still thinking; how e concern me!!!
Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by Endtimesmith(m): 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
My Crush in 1302AD
Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by burkingx(f): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ighoga898:
some people will just did up pictures of some celebrities known by google and post it as news on nairaland...

Because Nairaland na Dumping Ground now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by dguizman(m): 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=MOSTEC post=54258113]OLOSHooooo[/you are sickquote]
Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
Sharming95:
hw's dis news.....i'll quit NL if dis makes FP
Hello boda
Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by Adesiji77: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
I had a crush on this lady back in the day cheesy
Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by LastProphet: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
she's fat
Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by SSpeter(m): 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
The WAR against age is a war the human race can't win! We may win battles but slowly and calmly...."Age"...will surely win the WAR...
Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by Toks2008(m): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
lalasticlala:
From the face of Delta soap (who remembers her delta soap advert.. .from the first day I met you girl... ..?) to her foray into Nollywood, beautiful Lilian Bach has come a long way. Though she might not be a fantastic actress, but her ravishing beauty covers her weakness in acting.
Nothing much has been heard of the 'Outkast' actress lately.

Here are recent pictures of Lilian Bach still looking beautiful.

Photo credit : https://www.instagram.com/p/BOsZ39wA1Ll/

Hmmmm! now I have an idea of the type of lady lalasticlala fancies....

This thread comes to mind.
https://www.nairaland.com/3521105/what-most-desired-sexual-feature
Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
What comes to mind is that song normally played for the Delta soap advert..... Wherever, whenever you and I will be together, I've been something something......
Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by MARKETfund: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZUBY77:
She makes unnecessary noise on Facebook daily.

Nwoke Ihie b'anyi wink

Is she your friend on facebook?
Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by amclimax(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
LIFE NA STAGE
Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by ZUBY77(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
MARKETfund:

Nwoke Ihie b'anyi wink

Is she your friend on facebook?

Apparently she is.
Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by watchme(f): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ok......
Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by softwerk(f): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Looks likes Gifty's twin sister grin

And the same Gifty will still claim not to know her angry
Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by mavinc4u(f): 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
Is she a born again now because her hair is covered with scarf in all the pictures?
Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by Yewandequeen(f): 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Adesiji77:
I had a crush on this lady back in the day cheesy

Really hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by ceejay4real(m): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
How old is this lady sef? She no dey age? Wow! She's still so soooo beautiful! Omalicha nwa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by ReachHard: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
...THE WONDERMENT OF BLEACHING
ALL THANKS TO TURA

Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by Gome23: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Is b long...........lilian and shun George bad girls of nollywood then........yes i still remember Sandra chuks

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
burkingx:
Because Nairaland na Dumping Ground now grin grin grin
LMAO
Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by chronique(m): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
This is one of the truly beautiful women I have met in my life. I remember my early days in music as an artiste. I had gone to record with my friends in the studio and while we were at it,she came in with this huge ugly looking fat dude. He was in one of Sammie Okposo's video then. I think they came to do a voice over for a commercial or so, that day. The sound engineer called them in and offered them seats. Standing next to her, I started losing concentration cos she had a flawless skin and she looked really beautiful. I was no where near her class but the young man in me was just imagining and fantasizing nonsense about being with her. I took a look at the dude that came with her and was just upset. I was wondering how a lady so pretty, could be with such a person. She had height, great looks,nice body, lovely aura and she also spoke well. Lilian Bach is a truly beautiful woman. This was probably around 2003 or so.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by tishbite41(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
homesteady:
You can't just escape the effect of ageing!

I remember one movie where she refused to get married to poor guys because she was very pretty, and her mother was supporting her! She was pretty that time sha!

Though she is still pretty, but I could easily spot that age is catching up with her!
dat movie make sense dat year. she n mama g. omalincha nwa, eggovin nwa.
Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by dominique(f): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
ReachHard:

ALL THANKS TO TURA

Not every light skin person bleach. Lillian is mixed race, her father is from poland.
Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by sharpwriter(m): 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Still amazingly pretty...I really like her... Anyone who has not heard of Lilian Bach is likely to be an INDOMIE GENERATION or Movie hater because she does stars in Both Igbo English movies and Yoruba movies.
Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by ReachHard: 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
dominique:

Not every light skin person bleach. Lillian is mixed race, her father is from poland.

NNE, WE KNOW.
BUT YOU SEF KNOW NAH, EVEN THOSE WEY YELLOW FROM THEIR MAMA WOMB, STILL DEY BLEACH... YOU'RE A WOMAN NAH, YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS BETTER THAN THE REST OF US. HABA... LOLZ
Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
ReachHard:

ALL THANKS TO TURA
If you know Lilian Bach then, you won't say she is bleaching. She is a beautiful woman. Half Polish half Nigerian.
Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by dominique(f): 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
ReachHard:

NNE, WE KNOW.
BUT YOU SEF KNOW NAH, EVEN THOSE WEY YELLOW FROM THEIR MAMA WOMB, STILL DEY BLEACH... YOU'RE A WOMAN NAH, YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS BETTER THAN THE REST OF US. HABA... LOLZ

Not everybody use bleaching creams
Re: Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures by IdiAmin2(m): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
and na human being like me dey fvck fine thing

baba God, pls pick up my call

this money must be made

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo / Denrele Edun Crashes Into Miss Polo International Contestants Dinner In Abuja / Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.