Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,811 members, 7,965,983 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:39 AM

Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo (13742 Views)

How Buhari Stopped Osinbajo From Assigning Portfolios To New Ministers / Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) / Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by Jabioro: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2017
Once we are having a true leader who sees as it is..
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by Nukualofa: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2017
The idiotic El Rufai couldn't call him the Acting President rather he used Vice President
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by kally32(m): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2017
The governor feels the southern Kaduna Christians voted PDP and not APC and so deserve to be exterminated and not protected from his fulani kinsmen.
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2017
buhari should take the back seat, he should allow osinbajo handle our affairs
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by Ugosample(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2017
Nukualofa:
The idiotic El Rufai couldn't call him the Acting President rather he used Vice President

He is yet to face reality
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by Naughtytboy: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2017
Plasmbob1:
This is an empirical example of how a country should be led.
Prof. Sir you are raising our spirits again. More power to your elbow.
SO your spirit was once Dead

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by mmsen: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2017
El-Rufai doesn't want to give them a clean bill of health but is willing to pay them for murdering people?
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by wazobaaa: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2017
Afonja go be like ;DAfonja go be like
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by CellTabRepairs: 11:27am On Mar 04, 2017
It is achievable not by kowtowing but by force of will of leadership. Learn the truth and spare no one guilty of impunity. Then effect justice without caring whose ox is gored.

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already today! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

Great dreamers don't stay idle at home. They take steps!
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by math2000: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by bleskid: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2017
LordIsaac:
Tell them sir...
shut up bro. tell who
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by LastProphet: 11:35am On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=54259424]

It is very clear now that the cabals Aisha was talking about never allowed this man to function.
[/quot

you have brain
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by yedidiah(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2017
If only humans can be like the characters i n Tom and Jerry, I am sure alot of people would have exploded out of hatred and/or anger from the rising popularity of this man.
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by LordIsaac(m): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2017
bleskid:
shut up bro. tell who

Lols....sir...
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by health2wealth: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2017
kally32:
The governor feels the southern Kaduna Christians voted PDP and not APC and so deserve to be exterminated and not protected from his fulani kinsmen.
It is obvious Government handling of the crisis has been very poor.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by alt3r3g0: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
[b]

He said: “I will like to begin a discussion on the very terrible crisis that has gone on for a while in Southern Kaduna. Let me say first that there is no question at all that many have suffered, families have lost loved ones, a lot of blood-letting has taken place in Southern Kaduna in the past few weeks and I want to express my sincere condolence to all of those who have lost families and friends and who have been traumatized by the terrible things that have been going on in Southern Kaduna in the past few months.

“But I must say there’s no question whatsoever that violence would never stop any of the problems we are experiencing today, there’s no way we will resolve it that way. On this matter I have read documents; quite a few of the reports, as a matter of fact, I have tried very hard to study the crisis in Southern Kaduna, personally, I have read quite a few documents including reports of past crises.

Recently, I have taken briefings from the service chiefs a couple of days ago on what is going and since I got in today, I am also taking briefing from some of the senior officials of the armed forces and state security.

“And I want to say that I don’t want us to be in a hurry, I am certainly not in a hurry because I don’t believe that a crisis where there is so much blood letting and hatred over the years can be resolved by a couple of meetings. No, I don’t believe that is possible. “I have talked to his Excellency the governor, that what I would like to achieve is not a quick fix but I want us to begin a process and I want to be a part of that process that will listen to each group separately and then get everyone together.[/b]

Audible to the deaf and visible to the blind. This man is a true leader
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
LordIsaac:
Tell them sir...
And u think wat e said makes any sense.leave all this yeye politicians abeg.Killings didn't started today so why is e saying anything now?
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
mmsen:
El-Rufai doesn't want to give them a clean bill of health but is willing to pay them for murdering people?
Luk its politics e is saying this becos he wants to be re-elected.If our so called leaders cared bokoharam won't even exist.
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by ocloud81(m): 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
I could remember somtimes last year BUHARI jet out the country when the Amry misfire some innocent lives in the North. But our Acting presido acted better
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
jetroolowole:
Including the governor
Non of them cares.but wat happened to d acting president when it all began?
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
ocloud81:
I could remember somtimes last year BUHARI jet out the country when the Amry misfire some innocent lives in the North. But our Acting presido acted better
grin grin better? but when u say better remember it started longtime ago and it have not stopped happening.just say the acting president wants to be re-elected.
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
Redoil:
El rufia once said god will punish any body or soldiers that will kill any fulani that commit serious offence. Buhari and his minions of perdition must stop these evils they are pouring on nigeria or it will consume them.
If you believe buhari is a mistake click like
If you believe osinbanjo will not be a mistake click share

You and your ilk must also stop peddling these half truths and lies all over the net in order to drive up more hatred and mistrust between Nigerians.
Remember, what you sow is what you will reap; should Nigeria go up in smoke because of the spread of such hatred and misinformation, you too would not be spared.
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by Redoil: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

You and your ilk must also stop peddling these half truths and lies all over the net in order to drive up more hatred and mistrust between Nigerians.
Remember, what sow is what you will reap; should Nigeria go up in smoke because of the spread of such hatred and misinformation, you too would not be spared.
hell ruffian has spoken all should tremble or hell will be let loose
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
Redoil:
hell ruffian has spoken all should tremble or hell will be let loose

The epitome of silliness and bigotry.
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo by Dareomo(m): 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
May God Amighty continue to endow PYO the wisdom of Solomon to make greater impact IJMN. Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speaker Dogara Absent As APC NEC Commences / Police Transfer 1,100 Officers Out Of Lagos / Imo State Government Donates Armoured Vehicles & Weapons To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.