Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,835 members, 7,969,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:01 AM

Evidence: Video Of Donald Trump Praising Crowd At Kaaba Is Fake - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Evidence: Video Of Donald Trump Praising Crowd At Kaaba Is Fake (930 Views)

See Photos Of Donald Trump’s House Made Of Gold (video|photos) / Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) / Buhari Was Cloned in London, Current Nigerian President is Fake – Asari Dokubo ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evidence: Video Of Donald Trump Praising Crowd At Kaaba Is Fake by comradeusmanhar: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2017
A fake video of US President Donald Trump “expressing awe and wonder over a massive crowd gathered around the Kaaba in Makkah” has gone viral on social media.

The 28 seconds Video claims US President Donald Trump appraising massive crowd gathered around the Kaaba in Makkah. What kept one wondering is why the video could be that short in length and the President never mention Makkah or Kaaba in his speech,

so, I decided to make a desk research on the video.

The video was shot when Trump wrapped up his first formal interview at the White House by showing off several photos of his inauguration crowd, once again insisting—inaccurately—that his “audience was the biggest ever.”

“Here’s a picture of the event,” Trump said, pointing to a photo showing the audience from what would have been his perspective at the Capitol Building on Jan. 20. “Here’s a picture of the crowd. Now the audience was the biggest ever, but this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.“

According to Muir, after the president presented a couple more photos, and just before the crew turned to leave, the president told ABC he wanted to show “just one more image.”

That last image? Yet another perspective of his inauguration crowd.

“One thing this shows is just how far over they go here,” Trump told Muir, gesturing to a large panorama image taken from the side of the crowd. “Look, look how far this is. This goes all the way down here, all the way down—nobody sees that, you don’t see that in the pictures.”

“But when you look at this tremendous sea of love—I call it a sea of love—it’s really something special,” Trump added.

“Many of these people were the forgotten men and women … and they loved what I had to say,” the president concluded.

By all indications, Trump became increasingly fixated on his inaugural crowd size after reports surfaced saying he drew only a third of the number of people to his inauguration as did former President Obama in 2009. The Washington Postreports the new president grew “visibly enraged” on Saturday after seeing that the Women’s March on Washington dwarfed his ceremony a day earlier.

I wonder what people tend to achieve by editing videos to tell an opposite side of a story. Similarly, are photoshoped images claiming President Muhammadu Buhari endorsing the popular Ponzi Scheme in Nigeria MMM.

source: www.themedia.com

Re: Evidence: Video Of Donald Trump Praising Crowd At Kaaba Is Fake by comradeusmanhar: 8:07am On Mar 04, 2017
comradeusmanhar:
A fake video of US President Donald Trump “expressing awe and wonder over a massive crowd gathered around the Kaaba in Makkah” has gone viral on social media.

The 28 seconds Video claims US President Donald Trump appraising massive crowd gathered around the Kaaba in Makkah. What kept one wondering is why the video could be that short in length and the President never mention Makkah or Kaaba in his speech,

so, I decided to make a desk research on the video.

The video was shot when Trump wrapped up his first formal interview at the White House by showing off several photos of his inauguration crowd, once again insisting—inaccurately—that his “audience was the biggest ever.”

“Here’s a picture of the event,” Trump said, pointing to a photo showing the audience from what would have been his perspective at the Capitol Building on Jan. 20. “Here’s a picture of the crowd. Now the audience was the biggest ever, but this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.“

According to Muir, after the president presented a couple more photos, and just before the crew turned to leave, the president told ABC he wanted to show “just one more image.”

That last image? Yet another perspective of his inauguration crowd.

“One thing this shows is just how far over they go here,” Trump told Muir, gesturing to a large panorama image taken from the side of the crowd. “Look, look how far this is. This goes all the way down here, all the way down—nobody sees that, you don’t see that in the pictures.”

“But when you look at this tremendous sea of love—I call it a sea of love—it’s really something special,” Trump added.

“Many of these people were the forgotten men and women … and they loved what I had to say,” the president concluded.

By all indications, Trump became increasingly fixated on his inaugural crowd size after reports surfaced saying he drew only a third of the number of people to his inauguration as did former President Obama in 2009. The Washington Postreports the new president grew “visibly enraged” on Saturday after seeing that the Women’s March on Washington dwarfed his ceremony a day earlier.

I wonder what people tend to achieve by editing videos to tell an opposite side of a story. Similarly, are photoshoped images claiming President Muhammadu Buhari endorsing the popular Ponzi Scheme in Nigeria MMM.

www.themedia.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Assistant General Overseer Of RCCG, Pastor Olu Obanure Dies At 65 / Read This Shocking New Report About Sugar Consumption In Nigeria / Can You Solve The Puzzle? (intelligent Minds) Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.