Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,904 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:36 AM

My AWOL (absent Without Leave) In Nigeria Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My AWOL (absent Without Leave) In Nigeria Army (2658 Views)

President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters / Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock / Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My AWOL (absent Without Leave) In Nigeria Army by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
the truth is return to your station and handover yourself to the military police. because the military Will think your are in captivity or killed and have launch and investigation on your case, if they find out that none of the above happen to you, you be surely be track and that will be worse. Highest punishment is either they dimiss you or put you in detention and reinstate you to back

This opinion was sought in 2017 and you want him to return now after some people here had previously advised him to stay away and continue with his new found life and work?

You want him dead
Re: My AWOL (absent Without Leave) In Nigeria Army by AlexBells(m): 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

This opinion was sought in 2017 and you want him to return now after some people here had previously advised him to stay away and continue with his new found life and work?

You want him dead
It is true that it been since 2017 but many people are doing same today, so as you may know the internet is timeless so another person may find the advice useful in the future

1 Like

Re: My AWOL (absent Without Leave) In Nigeria Army by JOSCOFELIX: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You want him dead
the military Will never kill him.they still consider him as there man . This will better than when the military police arrest him it may take a long time to leave that trouble.best option return back and report your self to the military police. Is either the give some punishment and reinstate you or dismissal

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Fulani But Not Chief Financier Of Miyetti Allah – Atiku Replies Unongo / More Thieves Will Be Jailed, Buhari Says As He Resumes Office / See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.