Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,575 members, 7,921,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:40 PM

Questions No Christian Can Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions No Christian Can Answer (869 Views)

Five Reasons Why No Christian Should Commit Sucide / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" / All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions No Christian Can Answer by benzics(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
grin below are some questions Christians can never answer, and you'll know that's a fact because none of them will comment the answers.. Watch and see grin cheesy

Did God create humans with genitals?

Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?

According to the creation story, on the first day, God wandered the "universe" , it was deserted and filled with water. who created that water and what was before the first day??

In the story of Jephtah, why did God grant him success if he(God) did not approve of the human sacrifice?

Is God omniscient?

If God is omniscient, why do you claim to have freewill?

Does God have a perfect plan?

If God has a perfect plan why do you call people sinners when they are clearly doing what God programmed them to do?

Is God all loving and powerful?

If God is all loving and powerful, why hasn't he destroyed hell?

Do God hate sin?

If God hates sin why hasn't he destroyed the source of all sins?

NB: I already know no Christian will attempt any of the Question grin

3 Likes

Re: Questions No Christian Can Answer by Gmajor(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
these are Baby questions.
I was expecting to see something that was well thought.

2 Likes

Re: Questions No Christian Can Answer by baylord101(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
Christian over to una
Re: Questions No Christian Can Answer by akintom(m): 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
Gmajor:
The thread is definitely not for those, whose rehabilitation from religious delusion, will require some measures of controlled lethal dose, of atheistic jabs.

This thread is for the babes in Christ, and those who are contemplating joining the herd of the nazarene.

This type of thread will help them know what Christian religion is - badly written fictional work.

2 Likes

Re: Questions No Christian Can Answer by benzics(m): 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
Gmajor:
of course they are baby questions, and we know you are an adult.. So, the answers please?

1 Like

Re: Questions No Christian Can Answer by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
benzics:
of course they are baby questions, and we know you are an adult.. So, the answers please?
Hahaha, so you are waitin for him/her to reply? Bro, that's what they are good at.

Soon, Ebuka and Felix will hop in to yarnin trash (liking and sharing each other's comments) grin

1 Like

Re: Questions No Christian Can Answer by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
The world of Job existed before d world of adam and eve. But dat world was utterly destroyed since u know d bible pls read d book of Job. Wen u re done reading we will take off from there
Re: Questions No Christian Can Answer by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
Every man has two destinies the natural destiny and divine destiny. God has given every man a choice to make. Whichever path u choose he knows d end from the beginning. When we talk of predestination, there is a specific purpose for which God made u. If u follow God he will direct ur steps towards fulfilling dat purpose but as i said before its ur choice make

1 Like

Re: Questions No Christian Can Answer by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
Jephthah never promised God dat he would sacrifice his daughter, rather he told God dat watever cometh out of his house probably sheep, cattle if he meant a human then he wudnt be surprised if it was his daughter because she had only one child.
On why God didint stop him?
I have no authority to answer dat as God didnt tell any of d prophets his mind

2 Likes

Re: Questions No Christian Can Answer by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
In summary if God controls every human activity without giving humans d right to choose between loving him and not, den there will be nothing like loving God because love can only be borne through freewill

1 Like

Re: Questions No Christian Can Answer by sonmvayina(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
damagepbuh:
The world of Job existed before d world of adam and eve. But dat world was utterly destroyed since u know d bible pls read d book of Job. Wen u re done reading we will take off from there

the bible is not a history text book..it is a spiritual manual, so all the stories there are all parables. you are expected to read the story and learn the spiritual message it contains.

the story of Job is meant to teach you that the devil is under the control of God and does nothing without the expressed permission of God...and the fact that if you believe in your self, no matter what you loose you will get them back....
Re: Questions No Christian Can Answer by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Serious?
Parables?
How come that there are materialistic evidents of those events
To bring it home
Why exactly were u circumcised?
Tabanacles and alters errected, some of them still stand till today. Pls who started d parable and wen did the parable end.
Or was moses so good at construction of parables??
Please be a little more sensible next time
Re: Questions No Christian Can Answer by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
benzics:
grin below are some questions Christians can never answer, and you'll know that's a fact because none of them will comment the answers.. Watch and see grin cheesy

Did God create humans with genitals?

Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?

According to the creation story, on the first day, God wandered the "universe" , it was deserted and filled with water. who created that water and what was before the first day??

In the story of Jephtah, why did God grant him success if he(God) did not approve of the human sacrifice?

Is God omniscient?

If God is omniscient, why do you claim to have freewill?

Does God have a perfect plan?

If God has a perfect plan why do you call people sinners when they are clearly doing what God programmed them to do?

Is God all loving and powerful?

If God is all loving and powerful, why hasn't he destroyed hell?

Do God hate sin?

If God hates sin why hasn't he destroyed the source of all sins?

NB: I already know no Christian will attempt any of the Question grin

Even you can answer these questions if you read the bible but what's the point if I intend using the bible to anwser these questions but you don't believe in it?

1 Like

Re: Questions No Christian Can Answer by benzics(m): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

Even you can answer these questions if you read the bible but what's the point if I intend using the bible to anwser these questions but you don't believe in it?
Really? The bible talked about the genitals and belly buttons of Adam and eve? What book and chapter please.. grin
Re: Questions No Christian Can Answer by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2017
sonmvayina:

the bible is not a history text book..it is a spiritual manual, so all the stories there are all parables. you are expected to read the story and learn the spiritual message it contains.

the story of Job is meant to teach you that the devil is under the control of God and does nothing without the expressed permission of God...and the fact that if you believe in your self, no matter what you loose you will get them back....
Its not too wrong for u to believe dat d story is a parable as long as it inspires u and drives u closer to God's plan for ur life. I wont counter ur assertion because it will have no impart as u already learn from it.
But for d story of solomon and dat of Jephthah bros dat one was as clear as crystal. Know dat Israel's documentation of their historical leaders were not obtained from d bible, its a separate book infact d bible refers us to dis book ilfor further studies about any king. So bros do u really want to tell me dat d history of israel were all written in parables??
Re: Questions No Christian Can Answer by hysteriabox(m): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Gbam
Guy you nailed it

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice Please / Christianity And Idolatry; Is Jesus God? / Let's Talk NEPHILLIMS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.