Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,060 members, 7,939,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

9 Sex Positions That Practically Guarantee A Mind Blowing Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Sex Positions That Practically Guarantee A Mind Blowing Experience (1991 Views)

Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Sex Positions That Practically Guarantee A Mind Blowing Experience by Realsmarttzy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2017

Any athlete can tell you that the proper form is crucial to performance. Slightly changing up your technique can mean shaving a few seconds off of your race time or scoring a few extra points. Sex is no different: Picking the right position can mean the difference between crossing the finish line and ending up with the female equivalent of blue you-know-whats—and these nine choices will all leave you 100 percent satisfied.... READ THEM HERE- http://celebrityvibez.com/9-positions-that-practically-guarantee-an-orgasm/
http://celebrityvibez.com/9-positions-that-practically-guarantee-an-orgasm/
Re: 9 Sex Positions That Practically Guarantee A Mind Blowing Experience by FvckShiT(m): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
The only one

fůck her like a fůcking champion
Re: 9 Sex Positions That Practically Guarantee A Mind Blowing Experience by Mrbigman1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
D guy dey Bleep spirit dey comot for d girl body.

Purple spirit for dat Mata.

1 Like

Re: 9 Sex Positions That Practically Guarantee A Mind Blowing Experience by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
the best is still missionary. followed by doggy. wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: 9 Sex Positions That Practically Guarantee A Mind Blowing Experience by Realsmarttzy(m): 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
FvckShiT:
The only one

fůck her like a fůcking champion
yeah, I could agree with that at some point
Re: 9 Sex Positions That Practically Guarantee A Mind Blowing Experience by Realsmarttzy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mrbigman1:
D guy dey Bleep spirit dey comot for d girl body.

Purple spirit for dat Mata.
funny you
Re: 9 Sex Positions That Practically Guarantee A Mind Blowing Experience by Realsmarttzy(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
rafhell:
the best is still missionary. followed by doggy. wink kiss kiss kiss
is This From Experience or wha? Winks*

(1) (Reply)

Junkies Get In Here / 07.07.17. / My Ex Girlfriend Want Me To Marry Her Blood Younger Sister. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.