Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,160 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:50 AM

I Can Build Any Of Your Final Year Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Can Build Any Of Your Final Year Project (1299 Views)

Contact To Build Any Type Of Application / Who Can Build Payment Plugins For CMS? / We Build Any Kind Of Website - Crypto, Bitcoin, Uber, Social Network + Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Build Any Of Your Final Year Project by Viruses: 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hello, do you want help on your final year projects?
I can help build the software application for you while you free yourself of the stress. Just say what the project is and see it done.

Just send me PM and we will continue the conversation from there.

You can also send me mail on vipvirus@yahoo.com and I will reply you with my WhatsApp number.
Re: I Can Build Any Of Your Final Year Project by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
Viruses:
Hello, do you want help on your final year projects?
I can help build the software application for you while you free yourself of the stress. Just say what the project is and see it done.

Just send me PM and we will continue the conversation from there.

You can also send me mail on vipvirus@yahoo.com
can u develop an android app? my project is mobile app
Re: I Can Build Any Of Your Final Year Project by Viruses: 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
2kaybiel:
can u develop an android app? my project is mobile app
Yes I can, all I need is what the app will
do.

Send me PM or an email so that we can chat on WhatsApp
Re: I Can Build Any Of Your Final Year Project by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
Viruses:

Yes I can, all I need is what the app will
do.

Send me PM or an email so that we can chat on WhatsApp
lemme see how it goes in the next few months, im writing the project at the moment, i cant write android code, if im thru wit d write ups i wil get to u
Re: I Can Build Any Of Your Final Year Project by Viruses: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
2kaybiel:
lemme see how it goes in the next few months, im writing the project at the moment, i cant write android code, if im thru wit d write ups i wil get to u
OK
Re: I Can Build Any Of Your Final Year Project by Viruses: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
To those that contacted me, I have replied your emails and PMs.
Thank you.
Re: I Can Build Any Of Your Final Year Project by Viruses: 8:41am On Mar 24, 2017
Replied

(1) (Reply)

Young Wordpress Developer Living In Ikeja / I Need A Programmer Urgently / Urgently Need UI & UX Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.