Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,587 members, 7,944,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Girls Is This True Of Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Is This True Of Guy? (1660 Views)

Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Is This True Of Guy? by jakandeola(m): 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
I was wit a friend we talk about relationship a lot she now said most guys misbehave and are not worth it. I got angry she now said most guys hav bad charater dat dey hav. dat most guys must drink smoke pr womanise a lot or do all. what did u think about this
princeakins sinaj msdelilah laveda skarlett hibiscus76 frankraj ifakiland genea ginaz adewumiopeyemi optional1 lanicky ishilove vizkiz maxi112 bitchcrafts smellinganus kinginvagina obiorathesubtle sleekyshuga arabiandude shamstiel emperorlee jessicasseth shinarlaura mikkylopez nickymezor cutestcuty84 bibijay123 sandydayziz nma27 nlchikeeto lepasharon culin omosefeeguaibor biafrabushboy makydebbie twaci kingcheezypuff
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by FvckShiT(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
fűck!
where is "most guys"
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by REIIGN(m): 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lol
Jakande my nigga cool
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by jakandeola(m): 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
REIIGN:
Lol

Jakande my nigga cool
bros I remain loyal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
Girls that generalise are also bad girls...Of course if you are a good girl,you will attract a good guy.

1 Like

Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by jakandeola(m): 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
FvckShiT:
fűck!

where is "most guys"
true or false
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
jakandeola:
I was wit a friend we talk about relationship a lot she now said most guys misbehave and are not worth it. I got angry she now said most guys hav bad charater dat dey hav. dat most guys must drink smoke pr womanise a lot or do all. what did u think about this
princeakins sinaj msdelilah laveda skarlett hibiscus76 frankraj ifakiland genea ginaz adewumiopeyemi optional1 lanicky ishilove vizkiz maxi112 bitchcrafts smellinganus kinginvagina obiorathesubtle sleekyshuga arabiandude shamstiel emperorlee jessicasseth shinarlaura mikkylopez nickymezor cutestcuty84 bibijay123 sandydayziz nma27 nlchikeeto lepasharon culin omosefeeguaibor biafrabushboy makydebbie twaci kingcheezypuff
I don't drink , smoke (it was never part of me), and currently dont womanize... But I am no saint... Of course I prefer my attention to be with one woman at a time...
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by vedah: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
cutestcuty84:
Girls that generalise are also bad girls.. .Of course if you are a good girl,you will attract a good guy.
Not entirely true.
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by jakandeola(m): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
cutestcuty84:
Girls that generalise are also bad girls...Of course if you are a good girl,you will attract a good guy.

tnk u but did u think is possible to get a guy that didnt do all this. 90% of guys frm 18-26 av smoke before
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by jakandeola(m): 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
cutestcuty84:

tnk u but did u think is possible to get a guy that didnt do all this. 90% of guys frm 18-26 av smoke before
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by jakandeola(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I don't drink , smoke (it was never part of me), and currently dont womanize... But I am no saint... Of course I prefer my attention to be with one woman at a time...
hahahaha big lier
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
cutestcuty84:

I agree. You attract what u are
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by FTBOY: 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
why the tags come plenty pass the main post na? grin

anyway...nice blog.+ cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
Not entirely true.
let's have your thought on that
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
jakandeola:

Not entirely true...I have couple of friends who are good,they dont smoke.
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by vedah: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
cutestcuty84:
let's have your thought on that
You haven't seen bad guys chasing good girls? Or good girls tripping for bad guys? Unlike poles attract.
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
jakandeola:
hahahaha big lier
you are so funny.... Go back and read my comment again as someone that is educated ... Let me repeat what I wrote to you in another format.... I don't smoke, I don't drink, and I CURRENTLY don't womanize... If you still don't understand what I just wrote, you are communicating with the wrong person.
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by jakandeola(m): 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
FTBOY:

lol tnx boss
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by jakandeola(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
SmellingAnus:
you are so funny.... Go back and read my comment again as someone that is educated ... Let me repeat what I wrote to you in another format.... I don't smoke, I don't drink, and I CURRENTLY don't womanize... If you still don't understand what I just wrote, you are communicating with the wrong person.
why d insult or u want pple to see u as a good guy. if u said u dont do dis then I belive u
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by jakandeola(m): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
cutestcuty84:
Not entirely true...I have couple of friends who are good,they dont smoke.
hmm. me too I dont smoke. I've smoke before to try it for a month but my mother got angry. I just hav to now I know it kills our lungs
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
FTBOY:

The thing funny me o. The main talk no pass two lines he come carry tagging full am
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
jakandeola:
hmm. me too I dont smoke. I've smoke before to try it for a month but my mother got angry. I just hav to now I know it kills our lungs
was it weed or cigarettes?
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
You haven't seen bad guys chasing good girls? Or good girls tripping for bad guys? Unlike poles attract.
hmmm you are right but for the purpose of marriage,I Dont see that working

1 Like

Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by FTBOY: 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
The thing funny me o. The main talk no pass two lines he come carry tagging full am
that's a typical jakandeola 'blog' for you; he would type 5 lines and tag 100 people.+
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
FTBOY:

Can I ask you a question embarassed
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
bad girls attract bad boys cheesy
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
FTBOY:
that's a typical jakandeola 'blog' for you; he would type 5 lines and tag 100 people.+
hahaha his 'blog' is always funny and this romance 'room'
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
FTBOY:

pretend say u no see dat one cheesy
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by FTBOY: 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
RadiantBae:

Can I ask you a question embarassed
ask.+
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
jakandeola:
why d insult or u want pple to see u as a good guy. if u said u dont do dis then I belive u
sorry although I didn't mean to insult you, ... I am not here to make anyone see me as a good or a bad guy....... As a very straightforward person, I am here to be me... Sorry once again ...
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by jakandeola(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
was it weed or cigarettes?
ciga
Re: Girls Is This True Of Guy? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
jakandeola:
ciga
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oh Alcohol... In Tears / Why Did Mhisbliss And Berlyn Left / Types Of Friends To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.