Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,629 members, 7,889,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:33 PM

The Misdeed And Careless Act Of Nigeria Airforce In Benin Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Misdeed And Careless Act Of Nigeria Airforce In Benin Today (1083 Views)

”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide / Nigeria Airforce Speaks On Refusal To Allow An Aircraft Land At Its Makurdi Base / 2013 Video Of First Drone Made By Nigeria Airforce In Test Flight - GEJ Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Misdeed And Careless Act Of Nigeria Airforce In Benin Today by oziess(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
first of all they told us to come before six making some of us even those from Delta Bayelsa Ondo to sleep in front of the Airforce base, by six thirty we started running to the Airforce primary school they told us we will write the exam earlier and when we get there after fifteen minutes of jogging they told0 ooo III us back saying we should return to the medical center again, we started running back while some took bus.
we get there and around seven we jog inside the field like army and they told us to sit on the field, we remain there for thirty minutes or more before they told us to start running to another primary school in Sapele road, we run for more than 30 minutes and some of us took bus, when we get there this is where my story start.

we line up and then later they told us to sit in front of the first building In which we did, we remain there for one hour waiting for others to come and then after some hours more they brought the list and started calling names, they called us from nine to twelve still yet many of us are still sitting waiting for our names to be called out, they called 40% of us remaining like 60%.
they go through the names many times but our name were nowhere to be found, they gather us together and started saying that we used over age to sign up even when we show them our form indicating that our age were correct, the man in charge still persist that it's not their fault that the computer rejected our names.
we were tired already because we've been sitting under sun for hours, we were angry and they even told us to go out and start going home, what else can we do when they started driving us with their gun? (they didn't shoot just saying we can't do it anything cause of fear) I wanted to enter the hall like that even though my name wasn't mentioned but because of fear I ran away, (I wish I did)

we gat no choice than to start going home since they don't want us inside the school premises so like others I took my luggages and start going, two hours after we left the school am almost at home and then one of our passenger pick a call and later he told us that they have our answer booklet that our name are not in the list but inside the answer booklet and they are calling people back and according to him they have twenty minutes left so how are we going to make it?
it was a great disappointed and what gat nothing to do, instead of them to call all of us in and who don't have answer booklet can walk out but instead they made it hard for us, more than 300 or more people did not write exam today which is very bad, many came from Ondo, Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra.
it's a pity.

Cc.
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

1 Like

Re: The Misdeed And Careless Act Of Nigeria Airforce In Benin Today by ritababe(f): 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
very unfortunate

1 Like

Re: The Misdeed And Careless Act Of Nigeria Airforce In Benin Today by mightyhazel: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
This is unacceptable

Pls take heart bro

1 Like

Re: The Misdeed And Careless Act Of Nigeria Airforce In Benin Today by TheTrueSeeker: 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Even if they'd let you in, this your English would've blown it....!!!

I almost had to read in pigin to understand...!!!

oziess:
first of all they told us to come before six making some of us even those from Delta Bayelsa Ondo to sleep in front of the Airforce base, by six thirty we started running to the Airforce primary school they told us we will write the exam earlier and when we get there after fifteen minutes of jogging they told0 ooo III us back saying we should return to the medical center again, we started running back while some took bus.
we get there and around seven we jog inside the field like army and they told us to sit on the field, we remain there for thirty minutes or more before they told us to start running to another primary school in Sapele road, we run for more than 30 minutes and some of us took bus, when we get there this is where my story start.

we line up and then later they told us to sit in front of the first building In which we did, we remain there for one hour waiting for others to come and then after some hours more they brought the list and started calling names, they called us from nine to twelve still yet many of us are still sitting waiting for our names to be called out, they called 40% of us remaining like 60%.
they go through the names many times but our name were nowhere to be found, they gather us together and started saying that we used over age to sign up even when we show them our form indicating that our age were correct, the man in charge still persist that it's not their fault that the computer rejected our names.
we were tired already because we've been sitting under sun for hours, we were angry and they even told us to go out and start going home, what else can we do when they started driving us with their gun? (they didn't shoot just saying we can't do it anything cause of fear) I wanted to enter the hall like that even though my name wasn't mentioned but because of fear I ran away, (I wish I did)

we gat no choice than to start going home since they don't want us inside the school premises so like others I took my luggages and start going, two hours after we left the school am almost at home and then one of our passenger pick a call and later he told us that they have our answer booklet that our name are not in the list but inside the answer booklet and they are calling people back and according to him they have twenty minutes left so how are we going to make it?
it was a great disappointed and what gat nothing to do, instead of them to call all of us in and who don't have answer booklet can walk out but instead they made it hard for us, more than 300 or more people did not write exam today which is very bad, many came from Ondo, Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra.
it's a pity.

Cc.
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 dominique
Re: The Misdeed And Careless Act Of Nigeria Airforce In Benin Today by oziess(m): 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
Even if they'd let you in, this your English would've blown it....!!!

I almost had to read in pigin to understand...!!!

so far u got the message.

2 Likes

Re: The Misdeed And Careless Act Of Nigeria Airforce In Benin Today by pacino26(m): 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hmm, but that's part of the screening process. Like you stated 300 of you are out just like that. All that run here, go there, stand under the sun are just basic psychological torture to take you off balance. Better luck next time, if you're passionate about joining up it will get to you.
Re: The Misdeed And Careless Act Of Nigeria Airforce In Benin Today by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
I read the same thing online.But I don't know if it's Benin.I will post the screenshot.

Re: The Misdeed And Careless Act Of Nigeria Airforce In Benin Today by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
pacino26:
Hmm, but that's part of the screening process. Like you stated 300 of you are out just like that. All that run here, go there, stand under the sun are just basic psychological torture to take you off balance. Better luck next time, if you're passionate about joining up it will get to you.
He is one of the candidates that received an SMS stating that he is shortlisted for the pre screening exam.After he had done the screening by providing his educational qualification,and underwent medicals. All through,his name was on the list.It is time to sit for the exam which is today,they now said his name was missing.
Re: The Misdeed And Careless Act Of Nigeria Airforce In Benin Today by pacino26(m): 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Love Machine:
He is one of the candidates that received an SMS stating that he is shortlisted for the pre screening exam.After he had done the screening by providing his educational qualification,and underwent medicals. All through,his name was on the list.It is time to sit for the exam which is today,they now said his name was missing.

That's Nigeria for you.
Re: The Misdeed And Careless Act Of Nigeria Airforce In Benin Today by cstr55: 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
does Nigeria have an airforce? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Generates 436 Billion In IGR In 2016 / Obasanjo Sold Everything In Nigeria Except Aso Villa / Under Review: Claim By Arewa Elders That North Is 75% Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.