Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,887 members, 7,918,891 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:09 PM

Is He Just Being Paranoid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is He Just Being Paranoid (1185 Views)

My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? / Help Me Advice My Brother He Just Lost His Wife. / Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Just Being Paranoid by Nuesbab: 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
A friend was relating something that happen to him with me this evening about his marriage. He was seeking advise from me.
He said his wife seems not to be over her ex. She's always comparing everything with what her ex use to do to her. Then this evening she was showing him something on her phone on Instagram, then when it got to her ex post, she quickly flip through it for him not to see that she follows him on Instagram. Is there anything to worry about for him.
Re: Is He Just Being Paranoid by MummyIMadeIt: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
angry
Re: Is He Just Being Paranoid by Acidosis(m): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
Rule No.1, never date a man or a woman who maintains communication with his/her ex.

Anyone who does that is a grand CHEAT.

3 Likes

Re: Is He Just Being Paranoid by Gpopsicle(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
my dear op, he needs to have a discussion with his wife.. she should not under any circumstance compare him with her ex.. I feel her ex still has a hold on her.. he should tell her about his insecurities whenever she speaks about her ex.. as for the wife, she would ex communicate herself from her ex, except she likes playing with fire..

1 Like

Re: Is He Just Being Paranoid by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
Yes theres a lot to worry about. Your wife needs serious counselling. If her intention is clear, she would allow you to freely read through her chat with her ex to show there's no skeleton in her cupboard. But the issue is what can they ever be talking about for so long that it requires hiding her IG chats with him and even comparing you to him. All these ppl who fail to learn life lessons except in a hard way just discourage me from dating atimes sef. Ladies like your wife are too shallow for my liking.

2 Likes

Re: Is He Just Being Paranoid by jaszplus12(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
It's funny that it's the woman who's still attached to her ex and lamenting about how her ex does this and that better. If reverse was the case hmmmmm....the pope would have heard her voice and would still hear it ringing in his head! Dirty linen would have been displayed for all to see and nuclear war broken out...that's how intolerant women are!
The hubby needs to put her in order once and for all and make sure the ex truly becomes ex in head mind and media!
Sit up husband and claim your territory!!!!
Re: Is He Just Being Paranoid by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
Marry is too far sef.
Don't court anyone who's still hung up on their ex. that includes if they still keep pictures of their ex.
Re: Is He Just Being Paranoid by Nuesbab: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2018
its really sad when you feel that you are committed and after sacrificing just so you can be together.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Medical Doctor Celebrates One Year Birthday Of His Quintuplets / I Have Had Enough From Air Bed. Need Advice On Foam Bed / I Always Talk To Myself Help Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.