Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,045 members, 7,939,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

My Only Breakup Strategy For Ages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Only Breakup Strategy For Ages (929 Views)

Ghosting, The Most Prevalent Breakup Strategy For Millennial Relationships / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Only Breakup Strategy For Ages by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Once I'm tired of a woman, nothing can convince me to keep her. But while breaking up, I can never muster my energy to insult or abuse my partner. So, the only strategy I ever used is changing job, phone numbers, apartment, and town of residence.

The reason is that I have always loved my partners to the point of breaking up. My only argument has been irreconcilable differences like intellectual views, religious views, etc.

That means I have only learnt to attract women. I need to learn how to hurt big time. Mcbrooklyn should be here.
Re: My Only Breakup Strategy For Ages by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
Wow! This is really insightful. Thanks for sharing

Abasha

1 Like

Re: My Only Breakup Strategy For Ages by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
B2Spirits:
Once I'm tired of a woman, nothing can convince me to keep her. But while breaking up, I can never muster my energy to insult or abuse my partner. So, the only strategy I ever used is changing job, phone numbers, apartment, and town of residence.

The reason is that I have always loved my partners to the point of breaking up. My only argument has been irreconcilable differences like intellectual views, religious views, etc.

That means I have only learnt to attract women. I need to learn how to hurt big time. Mcbrooklyn should be here.

How many times have you successfully changed jobs in a jobless society like Nigeria?.
Why do i feel you lied about that?.

4 Likes

Re: My Only Breakup Strategy For Ages by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
thornapple:

How many times have you successfully changed jobs in a jobless society like Nigeria?.

I created jobs twice, was gainfully employed once, and am gainfully employed at present.
Re: My Only Breakup Strategy For Ages by firstking01(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Your personal life bro, keep it to yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Only Breakup Strategy For Ages by McBrooklyn(m): 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
B2Spirits:

That means I have only learnt to attract women. I need to learn how to hurt big time. Mcbro.oklyn should be here.

Lol, Boss of life... Wuzzup now?? cheesy
Re: My Only Breakup Strategy For Ages by McBrooklyn(m): 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
thornapple:

Madame, and I think you should have endeavor to crop my sobriquet outta the whole post... You're humping my mentions undecided
Re: My Only Breakup Strategy For Ages by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 05, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Madame, and I think you should have endeavor to crop my sobriquet outta the whole post... You're humping my mentions undecided
Oga, sorry o, if i did.
Re: My Only Breakup Strategy For Ages by toprealman: 9:02am On Mar 29, 2017
B2Spirits:

Faze: Omo na mental case.......
MTCHEW.......next jare!

(1) (Reply)

Chaii!!! Must Read Romance Story : Dirty Game (18+) Complete Season 4 / See Photos of Nigerian Man Who Got Married To Two Women Today in Delta State / The Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.