Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,383 members, 7,881,385 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

ThankASoldierWeek.com -- I Think this is cool!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ThankASoldierWeek.com -- I Think this is cool!! (1320 Views)

Wow Dis Is Cool! / What Do You Think This Lady Is On Bout? / This Is Cool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ThankASoldierWeek.com -- I Think this is cool!! by Mona: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2005
" Caught this on the news last night .. think it was Fox or CNN:

Thank A Soldier Week - http://www.thankasoldierweek.com is a time when us Americans are being encourages to stop for a moment and give thanks to the men and women risking everything for us.

Check it out and send a nice message.

"

Mona smiley
Re: ThankASoldierWeek.com -- I Think this is cool!! by FLYBOY(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2005
Mona wrote:
''Thank A Soldier Week - http://www.thankasoldierweek.com is a time when us Americans are being encourages to stop for a moment and give thanks to the men and women risking everything for us.

Check it out and send a nice message.''

And there I was thinking I was on the Nairaland forum
Re: ThankASoldierWeek.com -- I Think this is cool!! by IAH(f): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2005
Mona:

" Caught this on the news last night .. think it was Fox or CNN:

Thank A Soldier Week - http://www.thankasoldierweek.com is a time when us Americans are being encourages to stop for a moment and give thanks to the men and women risking everything for us.

Check it out and send a nice message.

"

Mona smiley

Lol, I think she missed her way. Pls help us redirect her to Dollarland. grin
Re: ThankASoldierWeek.com -- I Think this is cool!! by Seun(m): 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2005
She's a new member, so let's give Mona a warm welcome.
Re: ThankASoldierWeek.com -- I Think this is cool!! by Odeku(m): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2005
That is just too funny, JJC MONA nice try
Re: ThankASoldierWeek.com -- I Think this is cool!! by Seun(m): 11:54am On Dec 09, 2005
Well, we are nice people here.
Re: ThankASoldierWeek.com -- I Think this is cool!! by icingbaby(f): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2005
welcome to nairaland mona. smiley
Re: ThankASoldierWeek.com -- I Think this is cool!! by Z4M4eva(f): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2005
I found the site kwl too smiley

And welcome Mona. Nice name by the way smiley
Re: ThankASoldierWeek.com -- I Think this is cool!! by anton(m): 6:52am On Jul 09, 2006
I don't think we need to be "thanking" them. If anything we need to be thanking cheny, rumsfeld, and tenet. Now more "REAL" terrorist are going to gunning for common folk in america who don't have anything to do with foreign policy. It's disgusting. This coming from a former 101st airborne soldier. American have never demostrated the so called high and mighty "masonic" principles it was "süpposedly" founded upon.

Senseless death and destruction to further the wealth of a few psychopaths. That's what it has always been about.
Re: ThankASoldierWeek.com -- I Think this is cool!! by Eurphoria(f): 2:42am On Jul 10, 2006
Hi mona
welcome, sorry babes but i am not thanking any soldier for nothing,especially as they are not fighting for me. For the records i disagree with the war America is waging, poor souls as the soldiers may be, but they all fighting a war for a select few.

(1) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha or Tafa Balogun: Who Is More Shameful? / Does Money Buy True Happiness? / Nİerİans Are Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.