Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,164 members, 7,970,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:58 AM

Why Do Guys Always Want To Impress Ladies???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Always Want To Impress Ladies???? (617 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? / London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Always Want To Impress Ladies???? by bestiediva: 1:04am On Mar 05, 2017
Seriously guys...... Why do you always want to impress ladies, you can go as far as spending the money for nepa bills on a lady you just met today.....That's what my brother just did...no light here,all man just dey vex

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Always Want To Impress Ladies???? by falconey(m): 1:07am On Mar 05, 2017
grin
That is what is required to get the cookie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Always Want To Impress Ladies???? by Anthony0094(m): 1:08am On Mar 05, 2017
Na my money nobody be my account manager
If like I carry go mmm

gringringrin na joke oo
Re: Why Do Guys Always Want To Impress Ladies???? by bestiediva: 1:14am On Mar 05, 2017
how about now that there's no light...nepa don cut light
all because of 1 slim girl
Re: Why Do Guys Always Want To Impress Ladies???? by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 05, 2017
Life drama
Re: Why Do Guys Always Want To Impress Ladies???? by Anthony0094(m): 1:16am On Mar 05, 2017
bestiediva:
how about now that there's no light...nepa don cut light
all because of 1 slim girl

If NEPA no bring light, you fit carry the money do important tinz

Na service b4 pay
Re: Why Do Guys Always Want To Impress Ladies???? by slyng(m): 6:33am On Mar 05, 2017
The same reason that guy used LAWMA bill to buy data for you. Now their house is stinking.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Want To Impress Ladies???? by kenn4rill(m): 6:40am On Mar 05, 2017
na investment hoping its pays in d near future. still regretting some of d time in did back in my university days sha. cryna investment hoping its pays in d near future. still regretting some of d time in did back in my university days sha.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Want To Impress Ladies???? by bestiediva: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
slyng:
The same reason that guy used LAWMA bill to buy data for you. Now their house is stinking.
lol
Re: Why Do Guys Always Want To Impress Ladies???? by bestiediva: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
kenn4rill:
na investment hoping its pays in d near future.
still regretting some of d time in did back in my university days sha.
cryna investment hoping its pays in d near future.
still regretting some of d time in did back in my university days sha.
did u donate ur school fees?

(1) (Reply)

My Account Worth (money) / For Guys Only: Is It Fashionable To Show Off That Male Bulge? / The 14 Women To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.