Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,138 members, 7,973,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:16 AM

Need Your Help Ooooooooooooooooo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Your Help Ooooooooooooooooo (690 Views)

Please Those Any One Lives In Turkey Here I Need Your Help / Please I Need Your Help Nairalanders / Nairaland In Benin Republic I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Need Your Help Ooooooooooooooooo by Larrykyo(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,

Pls sir,i seriously need your help in getting a visiting visa to any schengen country or Uk, Because im seriously tired of my condition hgere embarassed
I can't further my education over here due to my parents condition (Both retired) I'm even the bread winner of 4 grown people and i don't know how to do yahoo yahoo to get money embarassed,i have done so many odd jobs here (Bar man,receptionist etc).I don't have much money to process it but i can still try and raise a little fund for the little document required. u can post your contacts here.

Notice Board
: If you are a scammer and happy to see my post and planing to reap the little i have,im very sorry to inform you that you will need to go away from my post and besides i will really like to meet someone in Ibadan coz i live in ibadan and lagos is not bad as well.face to face because i know a scammer when i see and talk to one.

Sorry to the real people, i just have to let them know im also a steet boy,

Thank you people
Larry
Re: Need Your Help Ooooooooooooooooo by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2009
Guy, it is not easy to identify a scammer especially when u're eager to travel because u'll hear all sort of sweet tins that will make u borrow more money to give them. Be careful with any of this Travel Agent, i knw what my friend is going tru nw. I've not travelled abroad b4 bt i knw its not easy like we think. I wish u all da best! Happy christmas!!!
Re: Need Your Help Ooooooooooooooooo by suxes2005(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2009
I pray God will guide you to get the necessary help. Just watch out sha,

SHALOM
Re: Need Your Help Ooooooooooooooooo by hadexman(m): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2009
Tamita:

Guy, it is not easy to identify a scammer especially when u're eager to travel because u'll hear all sort of sweet tins that will make u borrow more money to give them. Be careful with any of this Travel Agent, i knw what my friend is going tru nw. I've not travelled abroad b4 bt i knw its not easy like we think. I wish u all da best! Happy christmas!!!

Your friend SollobEE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy That one na fool
Re: Need Your Help Ooooooooooooooooo by DisGuy: 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2009
there are other threads already on getting visa to different countries; please continue there

(1)

Malaysia / Going To Enugu! / Contact Yms Travels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.