Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,727 members, 7,875,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed (50866 Views)

R-APC: Why Buhari’s Associates Are Dumping Him – Junaid Mohammed / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by hucienda: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2017
There you have it. Naked, bitter truth and assessment of his administration by a fellow northerner.

The administration is dead - almost two years in- with little over two years left.

Only God knows how the economy nay the country would look like by the time they hand over the mess of 4years to the next administration.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by Princesaha: 9:17am On Mar 05, 2017
madridguy:
Another pained loser.

Na Ipod youth him be abi. Continue defending your Daura President even when it is clear that he has not performed up to expectation.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by TPAND(f): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2017
sarrki:
Jinadu or what did you call your name

Shuru

Mechonu

Gbenu dake

Keep shut

The Era of sealing lips with our common wealth is over

Baba and Pyo are doing well

Laying down institutions for us and our children children

Long live muhammadu Buhari

Long live Pyo

Long live federal republic of Nigeria

Stop living in delusions. As is it in GEj's era, so is it in Buhari's era. A president that signed the worst budget in the history of this country. A budget made to feed APC looters fat. Wake up from your slumber

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by 175(m): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2017
sarrki:

Shuru

Mechonu

Gbenu dake

Keep shut

Long live Pyo

You only succeeded in insulting someone who in real life you can't lift your zoneB fingers on.

I would've loved you attack his allegations with superior facts and argument.

Sarrki you are gradually going insane ooo grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by dyangprof(m): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s] Don't care didn't read
even me.
bur who is buhari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=madridguy post=54284115]Another pained loser. [/quote

YOU SOUND PAINED?

Tell me where does it hurt? in the groin? i heard the truth kicks like a mule?

how was buhari when you spoke to him last night? was he upbeat? i can recommend a few uppers that would help him get through Chemo,, it hurts like a b1tch.. my dad went through it..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by Sammiejokes(m): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2017
God bless president buhari, even ma wailing neighbours no fit talk again 48hrs light in dry season in Nigeria. The wailer AC just dey drip water on ms window in the last few weeks. God bless Fashola, God bless osinbajo, God bless PMB.
Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by IslamicRebel: 9:34am On Mar 05, 2017
Buhari is dead

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by walls01: 9:37am On Mar 05, 2017
madridguy:
Another pained loser.

so you have turned this country into a game, losers and winners. from you own view Nigeria has become a better place to live?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by Sammiejokes(m): 9:38am On Mar 05, 2017
TPAND:

Stop living in delusions. As it is in GEj's era, so is it in Buhari's era. A president that signed the worst budget in the history of this country. A budget made to feed APC looters fat. Wake up from your slumber
seems you have lived for 70years to know the worst budget in nigeria. can you hear yourself what is the meaning of worst budget. Maybe u need to tell us where ur IB was when actual NNPC revenue for seven months was unremitted, tell us where ur IB was wen 20billion dollars went into tin air. The PDP Virus(corruption)has so much affected ur brain.
Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by mmsen: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2017
Several hundred words and not a single lie.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by plaetton: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
Don't care didn't read
Lol.
What else is new ? undecided

Not surprising, for someone who is blind, deaf , dumb as well as allergic to FACTS and simple truths.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by LordOfNaira: 9:48am On Mar 05, 2017
Juniad, shut the Bleep up!!! You idiot. You served in government and looted our money and now want to be proving saint. God will punish you and all your fellow losers who are pained that there is no money to steal anymore.
Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by Fx55(m): 9:49am On Mar 05, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
Don't care didn't read
You don't get to read anything these days... What's with the mental laziness?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by LordOfNaira: 9:50am On Mar 05, 2017
mmsen:
Several hundred words and not a single lie.

He is a politician like the rest of them and so expect lies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by hysteriabox(m): 9:51am On Mar 05, 2017
Hmmm...

If this is seen as another complainer, another wailer writing, another political figure trying to score cheap political points.... then, I must finally admit that ZOMBIES ARE REAL!!
This man just spoke truth undeterred....Chai

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by Fx55(m): 9:55am On Mar 05, 2017
TPAND:
Stop living in delusions. As is it in GEj's era, so is it in Buhari's era. A president that signed the worst budget in the history of this country. A budget made to feed APC looters fat. Wake up from your slumber
Point of correction, the Jonathan era was a million times better than the calamity that has befallen us now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by Fx55(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2017
Sammiejokes:
seems you have lived for 70years to know the worst budget in nigeria. can you hear yourself what is the meaning of worst budget. Maybe u need to tell us where ur IB was when actual NNPC revenue for seven months was unremitted, tell us where ur IB was wen 20billion dollars went into tin air. The PDP Virus(corruption)has so much affected ur brain.
You're talking 7 months unremitted funds, we're talking about nothing since May 2015. You need to pause and ask yourself what's going on. It's not all about blind support.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by mescan(m): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2017
sarrki:

Shuru

Mechonu

Gbenu dake

Keep shut

Long live Pyo

certified nd incurable zombie

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by tifany89(m): 10:09am On Mar 05, 2017
sarrki:

Shuru

Mechonu

Gbenu dake

Keep shut

Long live Pyo

If u actually did read this interview by Junaid and all u could come up with are these words den it's quite unfortunate n more worrisome is the fact that u claim to be a patriot, I don't think u know d meaning of that word 'patriot'. The plain truth is u r just a zombie

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by melejo(m): 10:14am On Mar 05, 2017
madridguy:
Another pained loser.
So your brain is still paining you? In case you eventually recover, just know that Junaid is a respectable critic, he criticised Obj, yar'dua and Jonathan. It's just because of this your lasting brain pain, I would have asked you to refute him with facts but since you're physically and psychologically sick, no problem

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by CardinalReinz: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2017
As if I care

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by ozimec(m): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2017
madridguy:
Another pained loser.

Let's be sincere, can you dispute this, '' It is unfortunate. Just as the average politician, what Buhari said during the campaigns is in conflict with what he does after coming to power. I sympathise with Nigerians for voting Buhari. Buhari the aspiring politician and Buhari the incumbent president, if you compare and contrast what he says with what he does and from that , you can then draw your own conclusion. As far as I am concerned, a lot of what we heard from Buhari, from his friends, from the leading members of the party was sloganeering and that unfortunately hasn’t helped him. ''

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by Rexleo(m): 10:34am On Mar 05, 2017
Sammiejokes:

well in 1976 when ur Messiah Buhari was the petroleum minister $2.8 billion dollars went missing equivalent in present day dollar value $60 billion. We fought a civil war in this country and we did not borrow money to pay salary and here we are in peace time we can't pay salary .for everyone that has managed this country they are all criminally corrupt. Number one is Buhari who did not even qualify to be in the national consciousness and people ask how we are like this.continue to play with your children destiny,they don't care people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by Akinz0126(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2017
Chai Baba has finished us . Then if I may ask whoa are those responsible for the actions and reactions of SSS?the cabals isnt it?

Using buhari as a cover who now the hell is that mamman Daura?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by victorv12(m): 10:47am On Mar 05, 2017
This is the only elder statesman I respect from the north. He doesn't mince his words! Respect from Oduduwa republic, sir. This are the caliber of people we need to govern us from the north... He's just like the late Gani Fawehimi.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by kpacity(m): 10:49am On Mar 05, 2017
Sincerely as a patriotic Nigerian what the presidency is doing has really prove incincererity in this govt cos we all voted for Buhari therefore evry Nigerian needs to knw the true state of health of our president and if he is no longer capable he (president) should open up and address Nigerian forasmuch as leadership is not by forcing urself due to selfish interest. No sane Nigerian will like the current state of the country. But the question i keep asking is "why can't we have a trusted leaders(cabal) in this present admistration"? The words of our leaders has always been lies and untrustworthy yet we need positive change. I wept for my country. What have we done that our political leaders has land us in this bad situation? God will surely deliver this country cos the sheep no longer identify the sheeper.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2017
OGA YOU TALK TOO MUCH, I HATE NOISY PEOPLE
Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by bilazego(m): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2017
madridguy:
Another pained loser.

What lost he?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by emi14: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2017
"That throws more light on the kind of president we have. We have a president who doesn’t have a friend, outside the North and that’s a tragedy. Nigeria’s president must be a man who is nationally and internationally exposed, who appreciates people and feels comfortable with people no matter their religion or ethnic background. That’s not the case with Buhari. Though that doesn’t make him a good or bad president, we need somebody who is sufficiently confident of himself, so that the country can move forward"

Does it mean Tunubu and confrères are naive about these facts?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by Joephat(m): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2017
OK.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 05, 2017
Nigerians in our typical Nigergan man mentality we shy away from the truth, wha happened to the disturbing point mr junaid mohammed raised? Rather the follow up comment signify a country where the masses are suffering from "acute brain herrmophage", so disgusting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing / United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. / Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.