Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,213 members, 7,900,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. (1546 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Why Do Men Cheat??? / Sex Positions That Make Men Smile Others That Make Them Cry [EXPLIC!T] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by Jcob(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2009
As a young guy, you are objective about your life. You obtained the needed certificate in your field. You pursued the most lucrative career. You started doing fine with a house of your own and a latest Japanese car to cruise round town. You alway TGIF, cause you hang out in big clubs till dawn. You love God so much and thought of starting a family. You said no to flings by searching a woman with the features of a mother. You ended up sleeping with more ladies than you can imagine. They kept coming closer, they claimed they love you. . . .and it didn't cost them to get you laid. You discovered you are now in a time when ladies love you for what you are . . . and not whom you are. Since you are mortal, you were lucky to get an average mother for your kids but that didn't stop you from diggin the bitches outside. You had intimacy more than you drink beer. Then the world called you a CHEAT. Never mind, it's not your fault. We are in era of Money ov'r Bitches. No Romance without Finance. Welcome on board. You've got the swag stick to make a lady wow. The more you run from them, the more you got ambushed. Play the game with them and make sure you build your family. You end up in a win win situation. Chikena !
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by 190: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2009
^^^

Jesus
i KANT believe u are indirectly refering 2 me
xcept that ive not been married and kept on diggin pu.ssi.es about~

God please bring me money~
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by snowdrops(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2009
shocked
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by Pweety4me(f): 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2009
You dey craze? undecided
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by Jcob(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2009
^, fine girl na fight ?
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by 190: 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2009
I remember those lonely nights I had years ago. I was wandering from town to town, trying to find my place in life. I never stayed long enough in one place to really get to know a woman and eventually have sex with her. I spent a lot of time in clubs drinking. On several occasions I did manage to meet someone but not as I had expected.

One night I was in a club drowning myself when I happened to see a very pretty woman in her late thirties or so. I was only twenty five at the time. Then she sat down with a man. I laughed at my self for daring to have a fleeting sexual dream about the woman, but as the night progressed I eventually began talking to the couple. I was finally invited to their booth, back in a darker part of the club. His name was Kurt and he was forty five and I had correctly guessed the wife’s age. Kurt left me alone with her for a long time, while he supposedly went to see John.

Next thing I knew Andrea and I were kissing and more than that I was feeling between her leg’s. Her hand found my cock and a hand on me other than my own felt great. Kurt came back as we were hotly going at each other. Kurt wasn’t upset. Just the opposite and in a short time I was going to their hotel room with them. Kurt watched as Andrea and I kissed and got naked. The real surprise came when Kurt took my cock and guided it to his wife’s wet cunt.

Laying back after we had bleeped like crazy I was surprised again when Kurt took my cock in his mouth. Before that night was over I did the same to him. I left much later and that night I jacked off thinking about the three of us in a wild party. I seemed to be a magnet after that for similar couples. Perhaps I just recognized an opportunity better then.

For the next few years I had many such encounters. I finally settled down and married a girl that worked at the same place with me. We thought about a family but found that Eve couldn’t have children. We loved each other so much we found a way of life in which we devoted the affection to each other that we would have normally reserved for our children, if we had them.

Eve and I made the club scene part of our life after work. Eve was not a heavy drinker. She liked a liquor called frangellica. A liquor made from hazelnuts. It seemed like a pretty tame drink, but for Eve it gave her a warm loving high.

One night we happened to make the acquaintance of a middle aged business man. His name was Greg and he was a traveling business man, divorced because of his job, and pretty much alone in the evenings. He reminded me of myself when I was younger. He had seen what Eve was drinking and wanted to know what it was. He tried some himself and liked the liquor. Eve now had someone to share her love for that drink with. I was a Rum man myself.

He got a little tipsy and he and Eve seemed to hit it off. When he started to telling us of his loneliness, Eve kissed his and gave him a warm hug. For me it was like deja vue. I watched as Greg blushed and looked my way to see if I was going to be angry about him and Eve kissing. Some time back Eve and I had shared some of our old sexual escapades. She kidded me once by telling me “You know you might have to return the favor one day.” I was thinking about that statement right then.

One thing I loved about Eve was that she was her own person and not my parrot. She wore what she wanted to. She did try and please me in her manner of dress but most of all she wore what she felt comfortable in. She was wearing something comfortable that night. A short black sheath that she felt looked better with out a bra. It did too. She and Greg kept belting down shots of the amber liquid and once while making a toast Eve sloshed some of her drink right smack on Greg’s crotch. Her first reaction was to try and clean off the damp spot with her hand.

2 be Kontinued
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by Jcob(m): 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2009
190 u 2 bad. I'm in a vigil, i had to skip reading. Ina zua.
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by finemocha(f): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2009
yes u are right and guns are witches that make men kill
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by mamagee3(f): 1:00am On Dec 15, 2009
This is serious. . . grin
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2009
And men are demons who can't control their damn Testosterone cool!
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 15, 2009
Guns dont kill, humans do.

I hope you're smart enough to get what I'm trying to say
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by puskin: 7:56am On Dec 15, 2009
. . .am I sensing hostility 4rm d females in here. grin grin
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by humblemate(m): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

And men are demons who can't control their damn Testosterone cool!
Lol, how men go control their Testosterone when women are busy flying around and looking for a man dem go devour embarassed
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2009
why did adam accept dat apple from eve
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by ebora: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2009
@adolfe bad , thatz very simple, so that swagger go continue abi u no wan make adam ginger? lol
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2009
Stupid thread and stupid poster. undecided
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by Jcob(m): 9:50am On Dec 15, 2009
^^^, i woulda slapped u if u aren't ma wife.
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 15, 2009
Ahahahhahahahah! You must be joking about both propositions.
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by candyshore: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2009
dis is crazy
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by Jcob(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2009
@ michelin, serious, you pretty hot except that you have small breas.ts. Work on it and we are game !
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2009
Go and siddon jare.

Bosoms don't determine the quality of a woman. cool
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by Jcob(m): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2009
But me like brea.sts.
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 15, 2009
What determines the quantity? Lol
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2009
You have a big mouth like someone who likes sucking boobs. tongue
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by Jcob(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2009
Sure. That's my hobby. Won't mind sucking yours though.
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 15, 2009
No thanks!
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by Jcob(m): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2009
Babe, you got back at me cos of what i posted on 'most beautiful girl on nl' thread ?
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 15, 2009
I don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by Ben13: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2009
I've got no idea. We women are always innocent.
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by Jcob(m): 10:29am On Dec 15, 2009
Ok. Ok. No cons.
How's life treating u ?
Re: Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2009
Jcob:

Ok. Ok. No cons.
How's life treating u ?

My picture says it all! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Like Someone, Say It! / True Love Versus Respect / Re: I Wanna Have Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.