Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Nigerians/africans' Stand On Xenophobic Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians/africans' Stand On Xenophobic Attacks (489 Views)

Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha / Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks / Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians/africans' Stand On Xenophobic Attacks by labanji(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2017
Xenophobia
Wish Mandella was alive to witness this Madness
Wish Gadaffi was alive to discourage this ill-behaviour
Wish Sankara was alive to preach against this Violence
Wish Abacha was alive to remind South Africans of the miltary aid Nigerians gave them when they had issues.
Now I see a lot of Continental Disunity and Hate!
Black on Black violence is mockery and unjust!
COULD THIS BE A CURSE ON AFRICA?
No wonder Africans remain continetally backward!
Someone asked me if we should ground South African Companies Licenses and I replied;
Grounding licenses of South African Companies isn't the best if the affected countries were to retaliate but best that could be done probably is to;
Hand over this companies to private individuals who have the experience and finances to run this companies hence not necessarily having to lay off any employees of the affected companies.
NB: No country has Monopoly of Violence.
This also bring a signal to Nigeria to fix her system and likes.
Long live Africa

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Nigerians/africans' Stand On Xenophobic Attacks by SmartchoicesNG: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2017
Shut up and put your country together

(1) (Reply)

Speak With Me To Prove You Are Healthy, Fayose Tells Buhari. / Former Adamawa Governor Sentenced To 5 Years In Jail In Any Prison Of His Choice / Police Begins Air Surveillance On Abuja-kaduna Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.