Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" (38699 Views)

2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! / Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by Shegzy8(m): 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
nNEOo:

If only you understood my intent,that said.

God using a Muslim to rule Christians
I haven't seen thread on Muslim prophecies on nairaland, have you?
Share me a link, I promise to read it comprehensively
I support you on that...i haven't seen one also...but there is nothing God cant do
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by jacoik(m): 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
carzola:
Lai Mohammed and Nigerian pastors
And prophet who do you think lie
The more??
lolzzzssss shebi if I talk say I no well u no go believe my honest prophesy
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by nNEOo(m): 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
Shegzy8:
I support you on that...i haven't seen one also...but there is nothing God cant do

Well since the air is not toxic yet, let watch n wait shall we? cool
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by yedidiah(m): 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
hmmm!! We are praying for the recovery of the President. Prophecies can be cancelled when they are negative.
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by Shegzy8(m): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
nNEOo:

Well since the air is not toxic yet, let watch n wait shall we? cool
Definitely with you..lets hope it wont be long
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by oblak00(m): 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
carzola:
if I cant question the attitude of my fellow human beings... Then am foolish.. And if you feel they shouldn't be questioned or judged and you are here judging me to be silly then you shall die a pain death.
Before you criticize anyone on something you are against, please do well to check yourself, your family members and your very close friends. If any of them is guilty of what you will criticize others for, then I think you should arrest your intention for it is almost impossible to abandon those within in the wrong path and then struggle to correct those outside. In summary, praise not those close to you on the same offense you would criticize those away from you ~~Omeje Oblak, 2017.
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by supereagle(m): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
The man's prophecy always come to pass.
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by Ever8054: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
prinsam30:

and who are u to asked that silli question

grow up son and stop the hate for the men of God
and who told you he is a man of God?... so every ediot that stands on the pulpit to speak rubbish is a man of God to u abi..?
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by Flexherbal(m): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Oga lalasticlala, you are doing a wonderful job.
You need to teach me ooo. Lol!
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by jacoik(m): 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
prinsam30:

my friend sharaap!!!
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by nNEOo(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
Shegzy8:
Definitely with you..lets hope it wont be long

Yea shiits happens here, may we not wait long.
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by OlaoChi: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Flexherbal:
Prophet Iginla releases prophecy concerning Buhari's health

http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/05/living-can-rule-nigeria-prophet-iginla-warns-buhari/
Buhari should just wait there till May 2019
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by nwakaibeya1: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
Prayer is key that exposes them and anyone that reject this prayers is evil # Pray and tell the Mantle of GOD to move with the cutlass of heaven and all the weapons of heaven and invade every church that you must have entered knowingly or unknowingly that the kingdom of heaven should slaughter to death every evil church members and put them on chain from heaven. Pray and tell the Mantle of GOD to slaughter to death any man of God that has hands in your life and your prosperity and deceiving you and prophesying evil that appear real, Just Like Evil marines, native doctors occultists prophesy too, that the MANTLE of God should expose and disgrace them and turn their honours to disgrace and put them on chain from heaven for you to be set free, for example, human chameleons ,evil prophets ,evil pastors,evil evangelist,evil elders ,evil apostles,evil bishops,evil deacons,evil deaconesses,evil reverend fathers that God should turn their honours to disgrace and expose them ,yes turn their honours to disgrace for you to see them with your two naked eyes in Jesus Christ mighty name we pray AMEN&AMEN
pray and tell the mantle of GOD concerning every hidden ,evil world upon your life,such as evil marine world,spiritual husband,spiritual wife,evil hidden enemies tell the mantle to strike them to death and put them on chain till eternity in JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME WE PRAY AMEN&AMEN AND ALL Justice humans MUST SAY AMEN&AMEN. Justice and peace must reign if Humans pray self and all inclusive justice prayers and any one that reject these prayers is evil send to the prophets and pastors and all to raise this prayers in Churches if they stand for justice .churches must bring change we desire

Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by Olulinks(m): 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
Can you see how foolish you are? You should take care of your life and mind the great punishment that awaits you in life, instead of questioning your fellow as if you created them and also wishing your fellow human being death as if you have any power to bring to life!
carzola:
if I cant question the attitude of my fellow human beings... Then am foolish.. And if you feel they shouldn't be questioned or judged and you are here judging me to be silly then you shall die a pain death.
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by rrikado(m): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
I believe the man of God, may God heal and protect our pmb Amen. Wailers whatever you wish pmb will come to u
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by Hakeem3(m): 6:42am On Mar 06, 2017
prinsam30:

u mean d self acclaimed man of God
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by Hakeem3(m): 6:42am On Mar 06, 2017
prinsam30:

u mean d self acclaimed man of God
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by FactualSpeech: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2017
there are useful points made here.
Buhari should be more concerned about his health and make sure he is heal and healthy before thinking of coming back.

however this is mere prediction as sahara reporters has told us some cabals are forcing him to come home and we all know he will go back if he is yet to get beta.

Danbaba Suntai on my mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' / Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.