Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,541 members, 7,978,776 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:56 PM

Shocking! Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos – Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking! Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos – Photos (648 Views)

Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance / Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos – Photos by akinlex(m): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
A Nigerian lady came shopping at Ikeja mall in Lagos, in her underpants.
This got people talking, as some took pictures of the lady who never cared if anyone was
watching. She was in company of her friend, who was well dressed.

See More Photos Below:

http://looknaija..com/2017/03/lady-wears-panties-to-mall-in-lagos.html

(1) (Reply)

I Am Confused, My Boss Wants My Body. Advice Please / My Boyfriend Called Me "His Lovely 419 Girlfriend" / Ladies Only:female Sexual Satisfaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.