Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,265 members, 7,907,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:19 AM

Continues Use Of intimacy gadgets Can Turn A Lady Gay — Nollywood Actress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Continues Use Of intimacy gadgets Can Turn A Lady Gay — Nollywood Actress (626 Views)

MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] / Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly / 11 Insane Ways To Turn A Girl On Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Continues Use Of intimacy gadgets Can Turn A Lady Gay — Nollywood Actress by Factfinder1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nollwyood actress, Adediwura Blackgold has made known her reservations about ladies constantly using intimacy gadgets. In a chat with Potpourrri, Blackgold said:

“Actually, I do hear girls discuss it,” she said, when she was asked if it is okay for a woman to use intimacy gadgets. “I hear them discussing it that when one is addicted to such there’s high possibility of becoming a lesbian. On the other hand, I hear guys have their own intimacy gadgets too. Do they? Please answer me too”. Case dismissed.

http://ogashub.com.ng/continues-use-of-sex-toys-can-turn-a-lady-gay-nollywood-actress/

Re: Continues Use Of intimacy gadgets Can Turn A Lady Gay — Nollywood Actress by Gurumaharaji(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Imagine wat pride can caused ??.. Meanwhile there is one nigga somewhere begging to dig dat hole upandan but una sey na wood una preferred
Re: Continues Use Of intimacy gadgets Can Turn A Lady Gay — Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
I think she's right
Re: Continues Use Of intimacy gadgets Can Turn A Lady Gay — Nollywood Actress by firstking01(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
The dude on ftc has serious issues with english language, meanwhile the thread says "women turning gay", how on earth is that possible?
Re: Continues Use Of intimacy gadgets Can Turn A Lady Gay — Nollywood Actress by PrickGetSize(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
"Continuous", not "continues".
@Op, 90% of women are naturally bisexual so the proximity to becoming lesbians for women who use sex gadgets is very slim.
Re: Continues Use Of intimacy gadgets Can Turn A Lady Gay — Nollywood Actress by sarahade(f): 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Senseless yeyebrities please tell her people don't become gay, its not a profession.
People are either gay or not just the way a person is male or female.
So using intimacy gadgets can never make you think of sucking breast or licking the female part
Mtcheeeeew

(1) (Reply)

[hot]how You Dress & Present Yourself Matters. / Ways On How To Overcome Fear Of Being Single Forever / 7 Basic Types Of Boyfriends You Would See In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.