Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,091 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:11 PM

A Corper was seen Sharing Condom In Ikom, Cross River State(photo) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Corper was seen Sharing Condom In Ikom, Cross River State(photo) (2571 Views)

NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) / Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) / Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Corper was seen Sharing Condom In Ikom, Cross River State(photo) by Joephat(m): 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
A corper was seen distributing condom to the ppl of cross river state.

Re: A Corper was seen Sharing Condom In Ikom, Cross River State(photo) by harrygold: 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
if e reach frontage make una drag me cum lyk

Re: A Corper was seen Sharing Condom In Ikom, Cross River State(photo) by Alasi20(m): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lol.. .

Sharp Otondo

That's the best he can offer

Prevention is better than cure
Re: A Corper was seen Sharing Condom In Ikom, Cross River State(photo) by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 06, 2017
Joephat:
A corper was seen distributing condom to the ppl of cross river state.

The guy be like Oga collect am, no dey pretend like sey you nor dey fripo

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Preferred State Of Choice In Nysc. 100 % Legit / See What A Corper Wore To Cds / I Was Rejected At My PPA Based On My Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.